shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate those little bugs that fly in hordes.

i dont even know what they are called.

dont care to learn either because i hate them that much.

Gnats, Knats, Nats (small fruit flies)

you can hate me now.

i love selling shit on the internets, but i hate the people that buy it for the most part. aside from a few repeat customers, people need to realize you don't get shit in overnight if you order it off ebay. going to be around a week, especially if you're overseas.

price hagglers are even worse. stop haggling me over $2. that's why it says buy it now of $50, not $48.

i love selling shit on the internets, but i hate the people that buy it for the most part. aside from a few repeat customers, people need to realize you don't get shit in overnight if you order it off ebay. going to be around a week, especially if you're overseas.

price hagglers are even worse. stop haggling me over $2. that's why it says buy it now of $50, not $48.

or when it clearly states in multiple places "shipping to continental US ONLY" and the next few days you get five emails "how much shipping to canada? uk? australia???"

^On the other hand it's pretty annoying when you find just the thing you were looking for and the seller won't ship outside of the US, Europe really isn't that scary.

Most of the time I'll mail them to ask if they would consider shipping to The Netherlands.

Oh and I hate stupid flying insects that somewhere during their evolution got programmed to buzz around your face and NOT go away ever unless you kill them.

^On the other hand it's pretty annoying when you find just the thing you were looking for and the seller won't ship outside of the US, Europe really isn't that scary.

Most of the time I'll mail them to ask if they would consider shipping to The Netherlands.

most of the time i don't ship to europe because people don't want to pay for it. nothing leaves my door without a tracking number on it because i'll get burned if you tell paypal you didn't get it even though you did. don't want to pay for EMS? don't get it.

i feel the same way about that, but there are certain people i sort of trust on here, even after stuckonstupid's idiocy...

if i were selling something and cottonduck wanted it, i would feel fine sending it out without tracking.

shit i hate is fucking price to ship to canada. it's so close, it shouldn't be so much. i blame Bush.

i thought you work at a restaurant.

i do. and i park my car right in front of my house, which is fairly secluded and hidden away from the public.

i also, on occasion leave my car unlocked when its in such a spot. so do my parents and neighbors.

apparently someone caught on..

so they stole shit out of it, or did they steal the whole damn thing?

you gotta PROTECT YA NECK though. i live in a nice, quiet neighborhood in a small, civilized town, but i always lock my shit up. ALL OF IT. sometimes even when i'm inside. then again i'm probably too careful with my stuff.

so they stole shit out of it, or did they steal the whole damn thing?

you gotta PROTECT YA NECK though. i live in a nice, quiet neighborhood in a small, civilized town, but i always lock my shit up. ALL OF IT. sometimes even when i'm inside. then again i'm probably too careful with my stuff.

just the shit out of it, and now id say its pretty tought to be too careful about that type of thing. holy fuck im pissed.

i had my car broken into recently also. they busted just the small triangle window in the back and rifled through all my stuff. i don't know their thought process exactly, but i found it odd that they left the radio faceplate (i guess because they couldn't get the radio itself out of the dashboard). they also left some damn expensive sunglasses just sitting on the front seat. however, they took a bag loaded with a shitload of quarters i used for meters and stuff; must've been about $100 worth of quarters in that damn bag.

oh, to keep this thread on topic.....i hate losing a $100 bag of quarters.

thiefs (stereo stolen), immature highschoolers (keyed my car, and threw their excess food on it at lunch a few times), insurance companies (refusing to pay me 100% of my deserved claim money, so now i'm sueing the girl who hit me.)

hahahahah, my friend randal took a shit on this cheerleaders car's windshield in the school parking lot. right in her line of driving vision.

i heard she thought it was food....

lolololol