shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Mr. Pibb is just like a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bullshit replica because dude didn't even get his degree.

classic mitch hedburg;)

i hate when fat bitches at subway order foot long subs with all sorts of pork and bacon and shit on them and ask for a large diet coke

I hate how whenever I actually need to register for a class, it's full and when I don't need to take the class it isn't and that eventually the retarded mishaps that fill the course will drop the course within 2 weeks which either passes the registration-add deadline or leaves me GAY at the fact that I am 2 weeks behind.

I don't want to sound like a total weirdo but

I hate watching professional sports (and talking about them).

I really don't care how Kobe played last night.

However, I enjoy playing sports and working out though.

Things I dont care about (they happen to coincide with what most americans love to talk about)

-Religion

-Politics

-Sports

This kind of apathy is very common in asian countries (especially japan), i think.

i watched this show about japan, and many random people on the street were asked if they sing the national anthem..most of them didnt even know..

japanese people (from what this show had said) dont take much pride for the home country...unlike americans who take great pride of being american

edit: one thing i hate, when people tell me to do something that they would never do themselves..

You know when someone's snoring and it crescendoes and there's one big gasping snore, and then they're quiet again so you can quickly fall asleep?

My friend is with fever upstairs in my loft and she's not yet reached that point after half an hour, and from experience I don't think she's gonna. It's louder than my fucking box fan.

No-door-havin-ass ho.

classic mitch hedburg;)

i hate when fat bitches at subway order foot long subs with all sorts of pork and bacon and shit on them and ask for a large diet coke

how does this happen? the fountain is self-serve.

I don't want to sound like a total weirdo but

I hate watching professional sports (and talking about them).

I really don't care how Kobe played last night.

However, I enjoy playing sports and working out though.

Things I dont care about (they happen to coincide with what most americans love to talk about)

-Religion

-Politics

-Sports

This kind of apathy is very common in asian countries (especially japan), i think.

these are all tiresome and divisive topics of discussion, but unfortunately americans aren't the only people to engage in such.

it's funny, apart from current tv and nyctv, sporting events (limited to soccer and basketball) are the only programs i can tolerate on television. unfortunately commentary on those two sports are heinous, so usually it's on mute :)

So I work in a shop.

I sell, lets call them "artsupplies",

and atleast once every two days someone goes:

him: "do you have this and this marker in black?"

me: "no I'm sorry, I still have it in green, blue, red, violet and fuchsia. Unfortunatly it´s sold out in black."

him: "oh so you don't have it in black?"

Or something along these lines, FUCK!

People with an iq below a certain level should get STUPID tattooed across their forehead so I know how to deal with them the moment I see them!

And the scary thing is, I'm afraid more than half of the people would probably need to get a tatoo like that.

^ in holland, even more probably. a friend downloaded the vmbo exam of this year a couple weeks ago, it's very very sad. and some people fail that one, i could've easily passed that exam when i was 10. and 60% of holland's youth go to a vmbo. so go figure. i'm very glad i'm moving to london....

• 2 weeks later...

when i sell shit on supermarket and get retarded lowball offers. $30 for supreme vans? $5 shipped for a ben sherman polo?

when i put my ebay link in there and someone from supertalk haggles me to sell for $2 less than my buy-it-now. are you mad?

when i sell shit on supermarket and get retarded lowball offers. $30 for supreme vans? $5 shipped for a ben sherman polo?

when i put my ebay link in there and someone from supertalk haggles me to sell for $2 less than my buy-it-now. are you mad?

wow...

i've never had this happen to me before.

So I'm cranking this chick. And its going good, but then all of a sudden I notice that she is sweating abnormally. So I do a quick lookiloo, and still couldn't figure this shit out. So I stop, and say, hey, is everything alright? And she goes, yeah great don't stop. But I'm like, whoa, but your sweating like a mofo, then she's like, yeah don't worry, its probably just the zoloft, and I'm like, bitch, why the fuck you on that shit? What the fuck is up witchoo? And then she has the nerve to tell me she thinks she depressed (while I'm trying to get my nut on nonetheless).

No disrespect to depressed people, but man, I hate that shit.