shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i fucking hate the fact that i failed my (Advanced Placement) English and History classes because i refused to do arts and crafts for a major grade... im like "seriously, im not gonna decorate, even if it is 60% of my grade"

my ap classes had smart white hoes. missed a good opportunity bro

refreshing the super shopper small questions thread every 5 minutes, but still no answers to my questions :/

2 things with that

People here HATE when shit gets bumped every 5 minutes, they will usually go out of their way not to answer

Your questions is easily solved without getting a member here to read Japanese. Go to babelfish, ( http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ ) copy the text of your confirmation email into it, and hit the translate button.

son of a bitch.

i fucking hate you, you stupid slob, the one who left the bit of chicken on the chair that i sat on in which the grease of said bit of chicken pressed onto my fucking brand new skirt. i hope you feel the fucking wrath you irritating son of a bitch. i don't want to go to midnight mass i'm in a stupid ass mood for a stupid ass reason. PEOPLE OUT TO FUCK UP MY JAWNZ.