shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

If I have to hear one more middle aged mom say "it's all good" or "my bad" in fake stoner voice, I swear I'm gonna go fuckin postal.

I discovered that I hate vegemite...

no shit, an australian co-worker of mine brought me a vegemite sandwich (just like in the song!) and let me tell you, that shit is foul, don't understand how anyone can stomach it.

so yeah, fuck you vegemite

^agreed. An Aussie friend of mine made me vegemite on toast one day, and I thought:

bite 1: Hmm, not so bad.

bite 2: Ugh, not so good.

bite 3: **wretch!**

^agreed. An Aussie friend of mine made me vegemite on toast one day, and I thought:

bite 1: Hmm, not so bad.

bite 2: Ugh, not so good.

bite 3: **wretch!**

it went the same way for me!

initial thought was..."hmm it's salty, and kind of just tastes like buttered bread" then I began to actually taste the vegemite and thought "uuh ok no wait this isn't good" then finally while attempting to swallow it "holy shit I need this out of my mouth as soon as possible"

edit: holy shit you could pull bits and pieces of that little description apart and have a fucking hay day

dude at apc told me he'll put me on hold for a "couple of minutes"

he has had me on hold for the past 11 minutes and counting..

are you fucking serious? I've been in that store a few times and there is NEVER anyone in there. are you really all that busy? did I interupt you in the middle of jacking it and you're just finishing up? cause then, I'd just call back.

feels like I'm on the phone with comcast.

going to murder someone.

I picked the overnight shipping option and haven't received my package yet.

now you tell me all the orders have been pushed back 2 days because of the rush of orders.

thanks for giving me notice via email (10)

it's not like it was urgent or anything.. yanno, with the whole me opting for overnight shipping (10)

leaving christmas shopping right till the last minute, like everyone else it seems,.....also everything you wanted to buy being sold out..

yeah should have shopped earlier--or online...

i hate how everyone has an attitude if we dont have something in stock or the line is long.

no one told u to shop like a week/3 days before christmas!!! dont fucking complainf of throw baskets at us!!!

and i hate living with bitches. my sister in laws--are BITCHES. CUNTS even.

ughhhhhh

Naw, I could have butchered this poor fellow while sleeping, I take more delight in making him feel like an ass then by handing his ass to him. That and he looked like the type who would have wept if I called him out

Although cracking him in the face and saying " merry fuckin Christmas" would have had its merits as well..plus rep for the idea