shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^

is it just pain? or a burning feeling?, burning might be indicative that you passed a kidney stone and tore up your urethra and then you're just adding hot piss to an open wound. it could be that, from experience

burning feeling is more indicative of a UTI actually

depending on where the stone is, if its in your kidney, bladder or urethra the pain is MUCH worse and its generally not described as burning.

The sitting still part is to differentiate between a gastrointestinal cause, most stones wont cause a burning feeling but rather a colicky kind of pain, the patients would normally describe it as not being able to sit still due to the pain.

If the stone was real small, like less than 5mm 90% of people will pass them spontaneously, and i guarantee you it wouldnt pass unnoticed.

i got my finals in january, just studied nephrology the other day so its fresh in my mind

Guest on-display

i hate it when you watch a movie already and then a girl ask's if i want to watch it with her.... and because I want to mess around I end up paying to watch it again.

so technically i'm paying to mess around with her. technically thats prostitution.

Assholes who leave their shitty foil print VERITAS AEQUITAS whatever the fuck V-necks, wrinkled walmart oxfords, and flared jeans sitting in your apartments dryers for 2 hours while you're trying to get your laundry done. Next time that shit gets tossed on the ground.

i hate it when you watch a movie already and then a girl ask's if i want to watch it with her.... and because I want to mess around I end up paying to watch it again.

so technically i'm paying to mess around with her. technically thats prostitution.

dude. dating in general...

i hate that the nearby grocery store has cinnamon toast crunch on sale, so a family box is cheaper than a normal one. i can't stop myself.

the trains were all fucked up so i had to lug 3 odin bags filled with baking supplies and pots and pans from east village on the local n train out to brooklyn and find out the r isn't running, so i had to lug these about 10 + blocks to my house in 1.5 foot deep snow in low top sneaks. on a good note, my apartment is toasty but my jawns are soaked.