RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

got so much shit i needa finish by thursday. i'm actually done with my finals but fuck always being an overachiever concept

Howard fucking University

it was raining and I was at school walking down the wet stairs talking to this girl and I slipped and my ass did a skid down like 3 steps. she said "are you ok? thats why I walk slow."

"thats why I walk slow"

hey! youre not in a CWG/KAG-type thread!

thats a sad and funny story

I never write anything until the last moment. usually turns out all the better for my procrastination.

makes me feel good. spending tomorrow night in the library with a coffee to write a paper due Thursday morning.

Guest on-display
hey! youre not in a CWG/KAG-type thread!

thats a sad and funny story

i feel that posting in the CWG/KAG threads makes me misunderstood. new years sufu resolution: diversify

maybe ill post a waywt of me in the mirror and some beezy sleeping in my bed

I DON'T WANT TO STUDY FOR FINALS. i've been in such vacation mode since thanksgiving. ughh

SAME HERE! ahhh just a couple more days D:

getting up at 3 AM so that when its 6 it feels like 9.

thinkin its thursday on a school night when it's really tuesday

"We'd like you to exhibit in our gallery in Italy, that'll be 180euros entry fee please!"

fucking asshole web 'developers' who don't help you and just respond with a 'yep' or 'nope' when you're trying to get shit done within a year or so.

people posting pictures on their tumblrs without linking back to the original photographer.

and this weak-ass/nonexistent public option in the HC bill.

i love this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dzxef1muoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dzxef1muoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...but it shouldnt be put anywhere else

when you tell scott schuman to write that you have mad steez and he writes this instead

IMG_2383.jpg

looooooooooooool

^lol

the smell of strong body odor mixed with perfume.

^lol

the smell of strong body odor mixed with perfume.

The good old "eurpean shower"

I hate loosing to the snow when I am too lazy to clean off my car and attempt to McGuyver that shit off my windows by slowly raising and lowering them. It always ends up falling inside on the seats, but I try anyways

picture3x.png

fools who park like this. (it wasn't the lady in the pic it was some 30-something year old dude)

im trying to log into my college website to register for spring. since there are so many students trying to log in at this time, i cant get it. finally i make it in and my computer decides to restart

now i cant get back in again

fml

since I am transferring schools in the spring, my winter break is cut down from 1 whole month to a week and a half. really big bummer because I have been doing nothing but work this whole semester and I would love nothing more than to just sit on my ass for an entire month.

being coerced into religious ceremonies, makes me hate the religion even more...

always a self hating jew concept

When you're browsing HBO movies and you go "oh sweet The Dark Knight I'll see that again." Then you click and realize the movie is Black Knight starring Martin Lawrence.

Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say

Overplayed in Toronto, also kills 'Hide and Seek'.

Let's hope Imogen get's some serious publicity out of this.