shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest on-display
hey! youre not in a CWG/KAG-type thread!

thats a sad and funny story

i feel that posting in the CWG/KAG threads makes me misunderstood. new years sufu resolution: diversify

maybe ill post a waywt of me in the mirror and some beezy sleeping in my bed

i love this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dzxef1muoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dzxef1muoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...but it shouldnt be put anywhere else

^lol

the smell of strong body odor mixed with perfume.

The good old "eurpean shower"

I hate loosing to the snow when I am too lazy to clean off my car and attempt to McGuyver that shit off my windows by slowly raising and lowering them. It always ends up falling inside on the seats, but I try anyways

since I am transferring schools in the spring, my winter break is cut down from 1 whole month to a week and a half. really big bummer because I have been doing nothing but work this whole semester and I would love nothing more than to just sit on my ass for an entire month.