shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate that I realized I spent $100+ over the course of 4 months for my girlfriend
I don't mind paying for ingredients or cooking, but I hate cleaning up, so that's usually the trade I make.

And yeah, why are so many more guys better cooks these days? I know like two or three girls that are competent in the kitchen.

dude im right there with you with trading cooking services for cleaning up afterwards.

I hate that I realized I spent $100+ over the course of 4 months for my girlfriend

same, except replace "for my girlfriend" with "fast food" and the like

and infomercials. cheesy or otherwise. they make me feel like a tool just watching them. and of course, i dont have much of a choice at 3 am

same, except replace "for my girlfriend" with "fast food" and the like

and infomercials. cheesy or otherwise. they make me feel like a tool just watching them. and of course, i dont have much of a choice at 3 am

for real, and its always the same 4 people endorsing the product three annoying abnoxious guys and one little old lady.....then theres the KING OF BULLSHIT! Ron Popeil

i hate when people use things that arent letters to spell words, i.e. "lyk3 yu knoe datz so0 co0l" this usually happens in text messages and usually results in me calling said person a douche

i fucking hate my job so much. i get money for it.. but id rather be doing something that actual require some thinking..

i hate how im a fucking drone and just type numbers into the computer

i want to quit so bad and just do design work / photography but i need money

i fucking hate my job because i cant quit

dramatic bitches who leave when you're in the middle of explaining why they pissed you off. i was being civil, bitch!

fuck yes! especially when you have something really good you want to say. i want to murder something once that happens

Guest jmatsu

i dislike it when you're in the middle of a flamewar/e-grudge match and your opponent say something totally irrelevant to the conversation (which they believe to be kosher). you aquire the dilemma of either explaining their mistake (which is a time consuming pain in the ass), or you can sink to their level and argue the nonrelevance-which will undoubtly lead you adrift from the original converstation. or you could give up and let them get the last words in (which sucks too).

I hate when someone asks for food right when you buy it.

I hate Bill O'Reilly

I hate waiting for something, especially through the mail

I hate President Bush

I hate insects of all kinds, but mostly spiders.

I hate when I can't sleep

I hate getting outbid on Ebay

I hate smoking, especially when you get a nice puff blown in your face

I hate stuck up girls

I hate the stupid Ice Cream truck that passes through my block everyday

I hate gas prices

I hate when I have to wake up 5:30 a.m. just for an 8:00 am class.

I hate when people talk really really loud in public. Fucking anoying

I hate emo kids. Go home.

I hate when people justt constantly stare at you.

I hate traveling to somewhere I dont wanna go to.

I hate people who ask so many fucking questions

I hate when a party gets cancelled at the last minute.

Not completely unrelated: I hate when some fucktard posts a house party on facebook... pretty much guaranteed to be ruined at that point, because a LOT of people will show up and there's no chance of all of them getting in.

i hate when some lazy, thoughtless fucks send someone to stand in line and make a bulk order at chipotle, thus fucking up the entire chain, holding everything up, and causing someone else to end up paying for and walking out with my order because i'm too fucking far down the backed up fucking line to see what's going on

thanks for fucking up my lunch hour

fuck you

also, i don't really hate it, but it creeps me out when i see parents in public with their young daughters, and those young daughters are wearing sweatpants, shorts or skirts with writing on the ass

that's fucked up

also, i am pre-empting any 'why are you looking at their asses' jokes

so don't make them

every single one of you superfuture users who ask sarcastically, "where can i cop?" about something that you obviously cant cop, dont want to cop, or isnt even a real, tangible thing. or ask, "the new raf s/s '07 line?" about some outfit/garment/whatever that obviously isnt the new raf s/s/ '07 line. YOU KNOW YOU CANT COP IT AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT THE NEW LINE!

its not fucking funny. not at all. in fact its really annoying.

*and now ive realized how much i hate the word "cop" when used for anything other than a synonym for pigs.

edit- aziz, whatta scrooge.

Airjamie.

Starting with his toughboy stories and ending with his complete absence of anything that would even resemble a brain. I wonder if he actually think anybody cares about him burning up Salvation Army stuff or breaking a window of a car or anything else that he supposedly does...

Is he even out of highschool yet?