shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

oh my god. All those windows-for-mac programs are awful. I used to have to use the Word one to process papers (I would type them on Pages aka the good program then have to email it to myself as a word file and print it on Word from the schools Imac, because my printer never really worked.) Thing barely ran.

Pages ftw (or Numbers in your case)

rip off the filter & smoke it.

i've only done this twice. once i was driving at night & the other was in front of some azn gurlz at 3am after six hours of drinking/blazing.

it's happened to me twice, both times I was driving at night

and while we're on the topic of annoying customer encounters, I've got two (as a barista I get these often...)

A. when people are talking on their cell phones and can barely pause long enough to give their order, they look at me and say "uhh skinny decaf latte (we call it a "why bother") " then go back to their conversation without telling me the size, or if they plan on staying or going (paper cup vs. china) normally if you walk in on your phone we will ignore you until you hang up, but some people pull this one

B. when a pair or group of shitheads walk up to my counter and are so involved in their own little conversation that they stall the line and neglect to realize that I'm standing there waiting to take their order, when they do finally realize they are in a line up they then pull the same shit "uhh gimme a coffee...so anyways back to my story..." and then to top it off they stand around and argue about who is going to collect the bill

fuck people

Guest TheCatalyticMind

I fucking hate when I text bitches and they choose not to respond after multiple texts, then I walk by them while going to class and theyre blatantly texting.

Makes me want to fucking punch a baby.

I fucking hate when I text bitches and they choose not to respond after multiple texts, then I walk by them while going to class and theyre blatantly texting.

Makes me want to fucking punch a baby.

Send her a text with a photo that you took of her texting you, with the words " I know"

Hedsplode creepiness

She is playing games with your silly ass, and texting her repeatedly ( even though she is ignoring you in real life) is making her giggle to her girl friends.

Completely ignore her, pretend she doesnt even exsist. It will probably get you laid knowing the way women like that are

Your welcome

I hate those fucking craigslist scammers who post cars for sale that is obviously a scam, like seriously who would actually think that they could buy a 2007 Range Rover for 5000? Who do they actually get with these? Its fucking annoying to weed through 10 fakes on each page, just to see what is really available.

hey microsoft congratulations on your piece of shit program

the save dialog steals focus and cant be moved. because the formula bar doesnt have focus i cant move or close it. i didnt want to save changes so i cant just press enter.

i mean i ended up just force quitting it but still

2w534wh.jpg

If you just switch to microsoft's O/S you'd be fine. :)

Or alternatively you could do what I do - install VMware, get a multiple-core machine, and run windows, macOS and ubuntu in VMs. That way you can get whatever you want in whichever O/S it works best in.

Why is it old people have bankbooks that they havent updated since the Regan administration, and they always seem to be in front of me at the bank

about banks...

the new atm's at bank of america don't use envelopes and instead, just have a little slot to insert cash.

well... i put in $200 in five 20s and one 100 bill. The slot has a door which closes and then the atm tells me that it only got $60 and usually at this point, the slot will open up again with the remaining cash that couldn't be "verified".

this is where it gets awesome. the atm then tells me that it can't give me back the cash and just returns my card with no receipt.

fuck bank of america. fuck their customer service. fuck their fees.

about banks...

the new atm's at bank of america don't use envelopes and instead, just have a little slot to insert cash.

well... i put in $200 in five 20s and one 100 bill. The slot has a door which closes and then the atm tells me that it only got $60 and usually at this point, the slot will open up again with the remaining cash that couldn't be "verified".

this is where it gets awesome. the atm then tells me that it can't give me back the cash and just returns my card with no receipt.

fuck bank of america. fuck their customer service. fuck their fees.

Maybe it was a fake bank branch. Were the walls made out of cardboard? Did you double-check?