shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

My flatmate uses the washing machine/dryer pretty much every night, then goes out in the morning and leaves all the stuff in there. In the evening that load gets taken out and another instantly put in.

I hate this shit for two primary reasons. Firstly, I can't get near the fucking washing machine to do my laundry most of the time. Secondly, the dryer makes a fucking loud and horrible noise that keeps me up at night. I'm a pretty light sleeper and have chronic problems getting a decent amount of sleep as it is without this dryer fucking me up all the time.

It's always at least a half, usually a full, load of washing too. Who needs to wash that much shit every day!?

thats why i love my english teacher. no notes, i don't even have to have to book in print, i can just search it up online. last year was horrible though, the woman said "there's something about having the pages (paper) in front of you" but couldn't explain what that something was/ had to buy a copy of jane eyre halfway through the book and reread so i could mark up the pages.

people at work who drop the money on the counter (worst: bill by bill) rather than just hand it to my outstretched, waiting hand. congratulations, now I'm going to be a dick to you for the rest of your time here.

What if they count it out on the counter, then pick it up and hand it to you?

I'm guilty of that... :o

What if they count it out on the counter, then pick it up and hand it to you?

I'm guilty of that... :o

haha thats fine, its just when they like throw it on the counter and then I have to pick it up, it just doesn't make any sense to me when I've been holding my hand out to take it the whole time. especially with change, then I have to scrounge around to find all the coins rather than just having them neatly placed in my hand, oh well.

haha thats fine, its just when they like throw it on the counter and then I have to pick it up, it just doesn't make any sense to me when I've been holding my hand out to take it the whole time. especially with change, then I have to scrounge around to find all the coins rather than just having them neatly placed in my hand, oh well.

working as a cashier, my method was always to give them cash in their hand with the change on top. never understood giving people change before the cash.

and i hate weather reports because lately they're SO inaccurate. last week was supposed to rain but it only drizzled one day. today was supposed to be nice and sunny but it's gloomy and cloudy. the fuckkk

what's the dream again ? i die in most of my dream lately, never for the same reason, and always wake up with a jolt. kinda creepy. i know i'm gonna die, but not before the end of the year i reckon.

working as a cashier, my method was always to give them cash in their hand with the change on top. never understood giving people change before the cash.

and i hate weather reports because lately they're SO inaccurate. last week was supposed to rain but it only drizzled one day. today was supposed to be nice and sunny but it's gloomy and cloudy. the fuckkk

I always give the change first. I personally hate having a big pile of change on top of the bills so its all uneven and wobbly, so thats how I do it. but either way is pretty much fine.

I'm tempted to just put the customer's change on the counter when they do it to me.

edit: just like american hearts said. hahaha

I always give the change first. I personally hate having a big pile of change on top of the bills so its all uneven and wobbly, so thats how I do it. but either way is pretty much fine.

I'm tempted to just put the customer's change on the counter when they do it to me.

edit: just like american hearts said. hahaha

that makes sense. i just always have a problem with putting money away so it's easier for me to have the change on top and pour it into my other hand and then into my pocket before i put the bills into my wallet.