shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

you need to sleep more on a regular basis

yeah i've been thinking about that for years but sleeping schedule is something that will never be right with me. i'm fine with it.

I know a good sleep schedule is incredibly important, but I always think of how much time I'm wasting sleeping that could be used doing other things. Of course, then I fall asleep, over-sleep, and screw all that up.

Really annoyed with this super-clingy girl I know. Worked with her one March Break back in high school (yes, 1 week), and ever since she has had this really awkward pushy relationship with me. Had a little personal website back then with pics of friends and stuff (hah lol), and she actually stopped a couple in a mall once when she'd see them and tell them how she knew them. When I was younger and didn't know better, I invited her out with friends 2 or 3 times hoping she'd get out of it but it still hasn't changed. She'd hunt down any music that popped up on my MSN, google any lyrics and bring up a convo about them, and just generally creeped me out with some other types of comments.

She moved out to PEI for bible school (?!) so I thought it'd be done, but came back this summer and bugged me daily. Said I'm her closest friend, dunno why, and showed up at my work one day as I was finishing a shift to force a hangout. Wouldn't take a hint about leaving, was chatting with a new female coworker who this creeper was incredibly rude to, and now she constantly, without fail, will stalk my facebook, comment on any pic of mine, etc. Will probably call me when she's back in the country next month :-/ Everyday.

I've tried ignoring, I've tried being nice about telling her this bothers me, I feel like I'm going to just have to be a dick, which I don't like doing. Actually, maybe writing all this might solve it, there's probably a good chance she's somehow found me on here too.

Ugh. Needed to write that all out. Feel better now.

I hate my upstairs neighbor, she blasts music on a really nice sound system till 3am sometimes 4 on weeknights. I have already spoken to this cougar like 5 times in the last two weeks and she is always apologetic. My coop has a tenant bylaw that says no loud music after 11 pm.

maybe she has a quid pro quo offer?

this girl who I work with, who after we hooked up (yep, bad mistake) told me she wanted to be "like best friends!" (sweet :/) but yet when I text her asking a simple favor (to check my work schedule as I was out of town and needed to know when to come back - they frown on calling to check) she doesn't even respond. Some friend.

I already gave her the cold shoulder.

and she like messaged me on facebook later, after the information was basically worthless because I obviously would've called by that time, telling me I didn't work on a random other day that I already knew my schedule for. fool.

I know a good sleep schedule is incredibly important, but I always think of how much time I'm wasting sleeping that could be used doing other things. Of course, then I fall asleep, over-sleep, and screw all that up.

Really annoyed with this super-clingy girl I know. Worked with her one March Break back in high school (yes, 1 week), and ever since she has had this really awkward pushy relationship with me. Had a little personal website back then with pics of friends and stuff (hah lol), and she actually stopped a couple in a mall once when she'd see them and tell them how she knew them. When I was younger and didn't know better, I invited her out with friends 2 or 3 times hoping she'd get out of it but it still hasn't changed. She'd hunt down any music that popped up on my MSN, google any lyrics and bring up a convo about them, and just generally creeped me out with some other types of comments.

She moved out to PEI for bible school (?!) so I thought it'd be done, but came back this summer and bugged me daily. Said I'm her closest friend, dunno why, and showed up at my work one day as I was finishing a shift to force a hangout. Wouldn't take a hint about leaving, was chatting with a new female coworker who this creeper was incredibly rude to, and now she constantly, without fail, will stalk my facebook, comment on any pic of mine, etc. Will probably call me when she's back in the country next month :-/ Everyday.

I've tried ignoring, I've tried being nice about telling her this bothers me, I feel like I'm going to just have to be a dick, which I don't like doing. Actually, maybe writing all this might solve it, there's probably a good chance she's somehow found me on here too.

Ugh. Needed to write that all out. Feel better now.

I like that PEI is considered "out of the country".

when you light a cigarette backwards and smoke a little bit of filter before you realize it, then your mouth tastes foul as fuck and the rest of your day is fucked because you can't get over the fact taht you actually just did this...

When an abnormally fat and balding sasquatch like man in my gym uses the hair dryer in the mens room to dry off his freshly washed nuts

The guy stands in front of the mirror, yanks down his boxers and uses the mens room hair dryer to dry off his balls. The beast used a towel on everything else, why a hair dryer only on your nuts?

Its both disgusting and perplexing

i hate it when that happens, i remember the first time i did that, i was trying to see if i can still smoke it, it didn't work, haha

rip off the filter & smoke it.

i've only done this twice. once i was driving at night & the other was in front of some azn gurlz at 3am after six hours of drinking/blazing.