shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

this guy i know is such a fucking idiot. his reasoning for everything is so stupid. he wants to get a tattoo with lines from a gaga song. "cause i totally know what she's saying! i want your love and i want your revenge! and it's going to be in french so no one HERE will know what it says." really? get out of here, YOU don't even know what the fuck it says. and he's so fucking annoying, whiney ass voice and such an attention whore.

nooo if he's gonna get a gaga lyric tell him to get "Cherry cherry boom boom" instead

this guy i know is such a fucking idiot. his reasoning for everything is so stupid. he wants to get a tattoo with lines from a gaga song. "cause i totally know what she's saying! i want your love and i want your revenge! and it's going to be in french so no one HERE will know what it says." really? get out of here, YOU don't even know what the fuck it says. and he's so fucking annoying, whiney ass voice and such an attention whore.

how you gonna talk shit behind my back sam

roaches.

i mean seriously, what the fuck.

Why the fuck do we need roaches?

god is such a fucking asshole.

"yeah butterflies, ladybugs, bees........and just to make things interesting for people lets throw in some fucking disgusting creatures that will never go away just because i actually hate the human race"

dick.

dumb teachers who don't email back. I asked this bitch to meet up in NYC like 2 months ago and she never responded, but I got the flu so it didn't really matter. So I just emailed her with some questions about the exam we just took (online class), and guess what? Not a response, it's been about a week.

this project I have to due thats due on wednesday. was gonna do it yesterday, told myself Id do it today, probably gonna do it tomorrow.

i have to do two research papers for linguistic and cultural anthropology due on wednesday. one i'm almost done, the other i didn't even think of a topic yet.

get the right socks...

try merino or silk

you're probably right, i'd previously mostly been using army-issued socks just cos they were free and i had them in abundance. always procrastinated on getting proper pairs just like how i frequently end up wearing christmas-themed underwear just cos i have so many from bad gifts...