shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate fashion parties and the cunts that go to them just to be seen.

edit: you're right. free booze is great. fuck people though.

if you want to work in that damn industry, you need to be seen by people, give/ask cards, numbers, etc.

love the free booze tho

free booze + friends = fun

if you want to work in that damn industry, you need to be seen by people, give/ask cards, numbers, etc.

love the free booze tho

free booze + friends = fun

yeah i know, which is what shits me. on one hand i have met plenty of great contacts. on the other, there are those people that are really just there to play dress up and "schmooze".

I hate how I can't get motivated by idiot teachers with dumbed down curriculum. I'm probably going to pull a C in this English class because he's a dumbfuck. I question whether he even has his masters and he's head of the department. Head of the English department at UW had no problem understanding my work

On this note Professors (not even their TAs, the professor) who contradict themselves repeatedly on the same page of my essay ("too vague needs more detail" vs "trim your writing, too much detail"). The fuck am I supposed to do with that?

On this note Professors (not even their TAs, the professor) who contradict themselves repeatedly on the same page of my essay ("too vague needs more detail" vs "trim your writing, too much detail"). The fuck am I supposed to do with that?

one part was too vague and one part was too detailed?

opened one of those yogurt energy bars, and the whole thing was brown. i thought nothing of this, assuming that it was chocolate flavored or something. i took a bite and it tasted fucking nasty, the brown/green stuff was actually mold. i look at the wrapper and realise the bar is supposed to be white. i hate moldy shit.

korean women are hella shallow.

the show's called chatting with beautiful women. it's normally a talk show about hot foreigners who chat in korean.

for that one episode they got a bunch of hot native korean top college students.

they turned out to be really stuck up bitchy brats that exemplifies the mindset of many korean woman. they're students but they carry around luxury handbags (lv, chanel, whatever) that they make their parents buy for them, even though they already pay for their living costs and tuition. they want to get married to handsome tall young men with lots of money and when asked why they said so i can live comfortably and happily without having to do a lot of work. when one of the foreigners said abroad many couples both work together to live comfortably, they took offense. two of the girls said they won't even look at men under 180cm. one of them called such men losers (which is now fucking korean slang for small guys)

it's fucking retarded. in korea if you go anywhere decently nice for lunch it's overpopulated with young old women gossiping with their friends buying expensive lunches, carrying around their LV purses, while their husbands go work all day. and then they all fight over who's paying the bill.

there's so much hypocrisy, vanity, and pretension it's stifling. money and nice things are nice to have, but they have little to do with happiness.

b7e7c0fa143kibw95.jpg

lulz. under the girl it says guys who are small are losers. underneath the picture it says the reason for the 2002 north korea south korea clash.jpg

korean women are hella shallow.

the show's called chatting with beautiful women. it's normally a talk show about hot foreigners who chat in korean.

for that one episode they got a bunch of hot native korean top college students.

they turned out to be really stuck up bitchy brats that exemplifies the mindset of many korean woman. they're students but they carry around luxury handbags (lv, chanel, whatever) that they make their parents buy for them, even though they already pay for their living costs and tuition. they want to get married to handsome tall young men with lots of money and when asked why they said so i can live comfortably and happily without having to do a lot of work. when one of the foreigners said abroad many couples both work together to live comfortably, they took offense. two of the girls said they won't even look at men under 180cm. one of them called such men losers (which is now fucking korean slang for small guys)

it's fucking retarded. in korea if you go anywhere decently nice for lunch it's overpopulated with young old women gossiping with their friends buying expensive lunches, carrying around their LV purses, while their husbands go work all day. and then they all fight over who's paying the bill.

there's so much hypocrisy, vanity, and pretension it's stifling. money and nice things are nice to have, but they have little to do with happiness.

b7e7c0fa143kibw95.jpg

lulz. under the girl it says guys who are small are losers. underneath the picture it says the reason for the 2002 north korea south korea clash.jpg

Kim Jong-Il probably pays people to slab those hos.

South Korea sounds like the expensive parts of Miami.

this guy i know is such a fucking idiot. his reasoning for everything is so stupid. he wants to get a tattoo with lines from a gaga song. "cause i totally know what she's saying! i want your love and i want your revenge! and it's going to be in french so no one HERE will know what it says." really? get out of here, YOU don't even know what the fuck it says. and he's so fucking annoying, whiney ass voice and such an attention whore.

this guy i know is such a fucking idiot. his reasoning for everything is so stupid. he wants to get a tattoo with lines from a gaga song. "cause i totally know what she's saying! i want your love and i want your revenge! and it's going to be in french so no one HERE will know what it says." really? get out of here, YOU don't even know what the fuck it says. and he's so fucking annoying, whiney ass voice and such an attention whore.

At least he's not going to get a tattoo about bluffin' with his muffin.