RedFoxxworth

when you buy a pack of cigarettes,

drink a beer or two,

open your pack 3 gone.

drink another beer or two,

open your pack 3 more gone

drink another beer or two,

open your pack, three left.

wake up, you find a second empty pack and change in your pocket.

Slow walking people

When you go to the liquor store and they don't have what you want

MacDonalds employee's

Pf flyers

Evisu jeans that have more detail then just the gulls on the pocket

Fake everything

people who walk funny

people who are staring at you then when you look for a split second at you then ask ' what the fuck you lookin at?'

nike shox

athletic couture

Juicy tracksuits

noses

buying something for one price then having to go back and by it more expensive a week later

Marijuana

jagerbombs

rain

not having a condom when you really need one

public transit

Genetically modified food

redheads ( freckles)

blond facial hair

people who 'are' the scene

Fucking hangovers

aging

money love/hate

haters

group projects....

its worth 50% of the papers grade

ive done 80% of it for my group and they cant get their shit together to finish it

news flash morons, ive already done enough to pass, ive already got a job, its you that needs an A so fuckin get off your ass and do it

Looking back, that is the worst memory from my undergraduate study. Sometimes, I did all of them and every GROUP member was happy to share.

when grown fucking men cry over a pair of gloves getting lost and whine because i was nice enough to offer a partial refund.

If I paid for something and I never received it, and then was offered a partial refund I would tell the seller to promptly " fuck themselves". Its not really fair to blame a guy for being upset when he didn't get what he paid for, and then gets offered less then he paid when he has nothing to show for it

The excuse of " well they didn't ask for insurence" doesn't really hold any weight for me, its the sellers job to get the item to the buyer, and if the seller didnt buy any insurance or tracking and took a chance to save a few bucks on shipping that's their problem.

No hate on you Scott, you sound like a really nice guy, but if you put yourself in the buyers shoes you may feel differently about the situation IMO. (Mind you I don't know all the details, so maybe the buyer asked for the cheapest shipping possible and agreed to take the blame/risk)

I am in the same position waiting for a refund on a $50 shirt from a member here ( for like 2 months since I bought it) because it was lost in the mail, and I still have nothing to show for it, its frustrating.

^ no hate on you but do you grasp the concept of 'insurane'? it's there to cover for the case that the package gets lost or doesn't arrive at the delivery adress

so imo scotts offer for a partial refund is more than fair. he can't be held responsible for the fuckups of the delivery service O.o

^ no hate on you but do you grasp the concept of 'insurane'? it's there to cover LX044959635FIfor the case that the package gets lost or doesn't arrive at the delivery adress

so imo scotts offer for a partial refund is more than fair. he can't be held responsible for the fuckups of the delivery service O.o

That's exctly my point, it should have been insured. It's the sellers fault that he choose to go with a cheap shipping option with no coverage, the buyer shouldn't suffer for that

If you bought a coat from Blackbird for example, and you didn't recieve it, and they told you " sorry man, must have gotten lost" ,I'm pretty sure you wouldn't accept a partial or half value refund.

Unless you were told beforehand that you neede to pay extra or you would be held responsible. I am not trying to start beef, this has been talked about many times. And nothing against Scotts personality either, as I said he's a great guy, ( and a solid dude for trying to make it right)It just seems unfair to me that's all.

Just a personal observation

forgetting to register early for classes and being wait -listed for all of them because of it......

mmm.. i just started at a new cc that goes by quarter system than semester and the schedule for winter quarter is up, i'm not even sure if i wanna take winter. i feel like i need a holiday every winter and every summer. if not i go crazy.

so you're saying stuff should always be sent insured? fair enough but some sellers specifically state in their sell threads that send uninsured packages and that you as the buyer need to cough up the extra dough for the insurance

That to me makes complete sense man, if the buyer is warned beforehand that they are responsible, its all on the buyer. Its also a habit with me to always have tracking and always have insurance, but that's just a personal preference

I really shouldnt have posted that anyways, this topic has come up off and on here before and all it does is cause shit to fly

To be honest, I feel for both parties involved. Especially when both sides end up loosing out in the end, it sucks

thing is this kid didn't lose a fucking thing, he got his money back and can easily find the pair for cheaper on yahoo japan. i am completely fucked because now i have no gloves or money to show for it. fact of the matter is if he wanted insurance he should state it ahead of time, i sent priority with confirmation and lost the receipt, these things happen constantly.

i have had parcels lost on their way to me and i refused to get a fucking refund because that shit happens, do i care? no. shit got messed up it's not the sellers fault it's shitty fucking usps. if i was him i'd grab myself by the belt loops and buck the fuck up that i even got half my money back. the petty part is it was only 150.