shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

To re-iterate my whole "fuck Apple" rant, fuck Itunes as well

I figured I would complete some of the Beatles tunes I was missing, so I clicked on a download that had " 20 of the Beatles #1 Hits" , finally using my Apple Itunes gift card from last Christmas

Of course AFTER you download you realize its in the group ( small subtitle) "covers". The track listing made no mention of anything, neither did the face of the compilation of some talentless hacks trying to redo the masters.

Fuck you Apple, I want my $8 back

Even when you click on the songs, the pieces they choose to provide for sampling are mostly instrumental, so you dont even notice its from a different band altogether

If this is about an ex, you just gotta be strong man. I was in the same situation during the summer. You just gotta keep busy!

thankfully its not an ex, but for some reason, one popped in my dreams recently...

theres this one that we have strictly nothing in common and the other is simply beautiful.

and I hate the fact that I have tons of ideas for clothings and stuff (I even have some fur and leather) but I don't know how to make them pieces.

When people in your group don't help work on the project, THEN blame the people who worked their asses off for lack of a perfect job.. i wanna shoot someone :mad:

when people say "smoke out" or "smoke you out" or "smoke him/her/it out" etc. God it fucking kills me inside everytime I hear that worthless phrase. Say "smoke up" or just find some other way of going about describing what your talking about. RRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

(obviously it's a matter of preference/area. shit just pisses me off.)

tl;dr smoke up - weed smoke out - i light your dwelling on fire to get you out in the open

i hate my addiction to procrastination, need to get my ass studying

i find the work i do is so easy, but it is just so hard to actually spend time on the work. doing it is just so agonizing. its like i spend an hour studying i can get an A but i feel i can settle for a B so i spend half

i find the work i do is so easy, but it is just so hard to actually spend time on the work. doing it is just so agonizing. its like i spend an hour studying i can get an A but i feel i can settle for a B so i spend half

that is EXACTLY how i am feeling right now.

aww can't +rep ):

flaky girls.

hooked up with a pretty cool girl shortly after breaking up w/ my gf.

she's a bit younger than i am and likes to spend a lot of her free time out at bars i don't like getting wasted w/ her friends. i'm more of a smoker and i like to have relaxed times. so after we talked about stuff, and then she blew me off pretty much the entire week of haloween, i figured that was it.

went out on halloween and got together w/ a burlesque dance that i've had a crush on for ages. she lives in nyc, but comes down here a lot and may move back for awhile. she too is a smoker and likes to chill, all in all a pretty amazing woman.

over the weekend, the other girl texted me to see what i was up to and we had a "date" last night. so at some point in the not too distant future i'm going to have to make that oh-so hard decision between the two. weak sauce.

Sandwich shops at lunchtime when people (usually women) get right in front of the display cabinets and then become totally paralysed by choice, standing there motionless for about three minutes getting right in the way and blocking everyone else.. HURRY UP, MAKE UP YOUR MIND it's only a matter of chicken or tuna.

jeez, i got out of school and i wanted mozzarella sticks so instead of going to jack in the box, i go to the grocery store and buy em frozen. i go to fry them and there's only 6 in a box? and as they fry, they start oozing out cheese, break apart and becomes an entangled cheezy mess. despite it's ugly appearance, still pretty much tasted awesome. but never again.

I hate how I can't get motivated by idiot teachers with dumbed down curriculum. I'm probably going to pull a C in this English class because he's a dumbfuck. I question whether he even has his masters and he's head of the department. Head of the English department at UW had no problem understanding my work

group projects....

its worth 50% of the papers grade

ive done 80% of it for my group and they cant get their shit together to finish it

news flash morons, ive already done enough to pass, ive already got a job, its you that needs an A so fuckin get off your ass and do it

I totally agree - I've been doing group projects all school year and it seems like last minute something always happens that I have to finish the project alone.

I hate people who touch you constantly. I mean, it really depends who - ex: a sweet grandma touching your arm isn't going to drive me crazy, but people who constantly punctuate every sentence by touching my arm/shoulder/back makes me so uncomfortable. It just seems so condensing and controlling.

It's usually too awkward to say: hey, stop touching me...