shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

KNOW WHAT I FUCKING HATE!?

walking apprx 2 miles home. barefoot. in the fucking rain. at 1 in the am. hitching to no avail, after you fuck around with your car for a half hour because the god damn battery/alternator died on you at an intersection while you were sitting at a red light, waiting to drive to your half-brothers house to let out his dogs while hes out of town, and the only thing you had for shoes was your fuzzy moccasin slippers, then finally arriving home not damp, but sopping wet, and cold, not to mention, right after you showered a few hours prior.

THAT'S what i fucking hate.

ftw.

my missus wont give head ....bitch

maybe it's cuz your name is dj pencil?

like girl said above, you aren't persuading her in the right manner...

those fucking calvin stickers that people put on their cars. especially the ones where he's kneeling down and praying. THATS SO FUCKING WRONG anyone who has read the comics would know that calvin would never be religious. totally out of character. damn them.

I hate bitches that act nice to your face but bitch behind your back

I hate people who feel like they have to repeat themselves over and over. Like I am younger then you and not as forgetful?

I hate salespeople that act like their minimum wage job makes them more important then you even if you're the one planning on dropping the bills

I hate my pc that keeps freezing up on me

And I hate working with sensitive pricks

I hate it when the asshole next to me in the parking lot opens there door into my car and pretends like there sorry, but they really don't give a shit about themselves or anyone else's property.

I hate it when the asshole next to me in the parking lot opens there door into my car and pretends like there sorry, but they really don't give a shit about themselves or anyone else's property.

Just play the 'you scratched' it card... quick money, at least here in Vancouver. Nobody wants to settle things through police, or worse insurance.

Just play the 'you scratched' it card... quick money, at least here in Vancouver. Nobody wants to settle things through police, or worse insurance.

Please explain this "you scratched it" to me, the asshole jus drove off like nothing happened as i was walking around to see the damage. People just deny shit here and the cops take forever to show up anyway so your pretty much screwed. Mutha fucka!!!!:mad:

600.....woot!

Please explain this "you scratched it" to me, the asshole jus drove off like nothing happened as i was walking around to see the damage. People just deny shit here and the cops take forever to show up anyway so your pretty much screwed. Mutha fucka!!!!:mad:

Well, just get out quickly and tell them they scratched your car... if they're ignoring you, start writing down their license plate and tell them you're calling cops/insurance/whatever. In Vancouver people will usually stop at that point and get out, then with some haggling you can get up to $100 or so out of them to cover damages, as no one really wants to call cops or have it on their insurance record.

At least it works here... I do it myself when they really do scratch/dent my car, but there's people out here who will pull this in any situation. For some reason cops always assume that the other person is guilty, so you have no chance of getting out of it if it goes to ICBC (insurance), so people will just pay up.

Helps if you look more decent than the other person... and it's even easier if you're a woman.