shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Prospective buyers that send you 15 fuckin messages, each one showing more interest then the next, along with requests to "please hold this item, I want it very badly" (usually said with horrible spelling/english)

You drop them your paypal addy, all of a sudden they fall of the face of the earth

And then they re-appear and promise to send funds, but either A) drop their offer, or B) ask you for numerous measurements/pics that are already in your listing and they dissapear again

Makes me want to hunt them down,and proceed to beat the shit out of them.

Honestly, its almost like writing " dont lowball me " or " prices are firm" attracts all the cheapest fuckers out there. I am all for a deal, but if the listing states prices are firm I dont insult the seller by asking for ridiculous amounts of money off, I pay the asking price or move the fuck on

Honestly, its almost like writing " dont lowball me " or " prices are firm" attracts all the cheapest fuckers out there. I am all for a deal, but if the listing states prices are firm I dont insult the seller by asking for ridiculous amounts of money off, I pay the asking price or move the fuck on

when dudes be tryin to get u 5 below ur price. seriously? fuck off.

people who don't understand orders.

stand up means stand up, not stand up and push in your chair.

do push ups means you keep going til you are told to stop.

how hard is this concept?

nitpicky motherfuckers.

not stand up and push in your chair? really?

when youre relying on someone to do their part, and they dont...

Shit like this happens to me constantly. So I always wind up having to tell everyone what to do, or I have to do their job for them. So stupid. "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." Damnit mom.

When people expect things from me without asking/telling me what they want.

Having to get a roll of film processed and printed... and not having time in my schedule to do so.

How I missed my FIRST radio show today because of work :(

Freshmen who do projects on the homeless and get nothing out of it, its fucking embarassing.

Also freshman ethnography classes which give no prep to students and then for the final throw them out somewhere and expect them to do something meaningful.

Freshmen ethnography classes in general, professors go about it in the wrong way. To focus on texts, theories, definitions, books, all that is antithetical to the ethnographic ideal. People shouldn't be pushed into theories or associate with texts. The world we have is the people for now, and the people are lives, not subjects. Tell their stories, don't explain them.

Fuck it all.

Freshmen who do projects on the homeless and get nothing out of it, its fucking embarassing.

Also freshman ethnography classes which give no prep to students and then for the final throw them out somewhere and expect them to do something meaningful.

Freshmen ethnography classes in general, professors go about it in the wrong way. To focus on texts, theories, definitions, books, all that is antithetical to the ethnographic ideal. People shouldn't be pushed into theories or associate with texts. The world we have is the people for now, and the people are lives, not subjects. Tell their stories, don't explain them.

Fuck it all.

Let me broaden this to Anthropology classes in general, who are all taught by the same aged ex hippy who thinks the idea of cultural relativism is unknown and trys to shock you with female genital mutilation and incest. To make it worse all the stereotypes about anthropology teachers/ students are fulfilled completely.

Fuck anthro.

My gym pet peeves:

- At my gym, there are windows that can be opened, and right upstairs is an industrial laundry facility. DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING WINDOWS. I have asthma and breathing that shit in while I'm jogging is not happening if I want to stay alive. And then I always have to fight with people about why the stupid windows have to be closed. If you want to run in the cold, RUN OUTDOORS.

- People checking me out. Maybe some people think the gym is a place to meet singles, but not me. Also, wedding ring. Do I need to rub it in your fucking face!?

- Strong fragrances. My god, woman, do you DOUSE yourself in CK1 before your workout!?

I will think of more.

Kinda on the same tip ^ I went in for a bro hug from a friend I hadn't seen in years the other day. We used to be really good friends and hadn't seen eachother for like a decade. He went to put both his arms around my neck instead of the one over the shoulder other under the arm norm. Hella awkward. Don't know if I described that shit right, but it was really bitch-ish.