shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

thanks. Onions have an antibacterial effect?

*sniff*

garlic too. They are working both on nearly the same level.

http://www.wellsphere.com/healthy-living-article/food-for-thought-garlic-and-onion-health-benefits-and-nutrition/697013

Get well soon and much effort and luck for your opera.

(btw - where are you playing in Germany?)

garlic too. They are working both on nearly the same level.

http://www.wellsphere.com/healthy-living-article/food-for-thought-garlic-and-onion-health-benefits-and-nutrition/697013

Get well soon and much effort and luck for your opera.

(btw - where are you playing in Germany?)

thanks again. Mmmm, garlic soup with 16 cloves of garlic in it :)

I'm in Bochum, in the Ruhrtriennnale, in something called Autland

Feeling like an asshole because of the way something was perceived.

When a friend I haven't seen in a while tells me he's leaving an hour... and hasn't contacted me all day to hang out, because of that something, out of... spite?

Feeling like an asshole.

Feeling like an asshole because of the way something was perceived.

I hate that. perceiving without trying to understand or do something to understand and just believe that it just is with little foundation.

That's not to be confused with what's common sense but sometimes I sense a vibe and I would ask if anything is wrong.. usually gets me the automatic "nothing is wrong" reply

but things aren't the same.

Fuck Apple, fuck them in their stupid asses. Their answer for everything is " re-install or reset"

I update to the new itunes and now I cant get my ipod recognized, and its apparently a big issue with many people. Their answer is to waste countless hours by reinstalling and deleting software and crossing your fingers hoping that it works. Some people had to do it twice to get their ipods to work again

Same bullshit with my iphone when it kept freezing, wasted 2 hours and all I got on tech support was" re install, oh that didnt work, well re start and re-install again" FUCK