shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The lack of intellectual girls that have even mediocur looks
You sound like a complete asshole.

Maybe all the "intellectual" girls with "mediocur" looks are avoiding you because of your pointless superiority complex? Actually, some girls like that sort of thing. They're probably avoiding you because you're actually just dumb and self-important.

Thanks you fuck.

I like your blanket statement since you have no clue about my upbringing or where i do live.

salty_road, i think Servo2000 was judging you on the merits of your writing, which vies for the single stupidest post i've read on this forum. and not in a good way.

p.s. learn to spell before trying to 'immatitate' being an 'intellectual.'

get a Sidekick . . . everything you do on a sidekick gets backed up by t-mobile and you can login to their site and access all of it . .. email, contacts, address book, etc.

that sounds good, and i could switch my service provider since i dont have a contract...

but people on sidekicks look like faggots to me, theyre pretty cool little devices, but i couldnt live with myself knowing what id look like

shit i hate: people who stop talking in the middle of a conversation to fucking hit up their blackberry or palm or sidekick or whatever. let the fucking thing sit for 3 minutes, its not the end of the fucking universe.

People who call you and then proceed to say nothing of any importance. then the best part is they eventually just end up sitting there in silence till you get off of the phone.

- people who don't pay for shit when they buy it on ebay

- i sight video chatting where jugs aren't involved

- cats

- cat piss

- cat shit

- cat boxes

- my fridge that just broke for a 4th time and the landlord won't buy a new one.. has spent $1500 trying to fix this one

i HATE

and i mean HATE with a passion

shisha bars over here BLARING 50 cent, yung jock and all that other bullshit, garbage ass excuse for music

its like going and smoking shish in a nightclub so fricking annoying makes me want to kick the fucking hookah over goddamn it

salty_road, i think Servo2000 was judging you on the merits of your writing, which vies for the single stupidest post i've read on this forum. and not in a good way.

p.s. learn to spell before trying to 'immatitate' being an 'intellectual.'

Oh damn a typo... I'm suuch a dumb ass!

I'm pretty sure that I never mentioned that desired the females to have an abnormal high level of intellect, now did I? If he or you had been judging me on the merits of my writing, then what did I have to live up to? I did not claim to be an intellectual now did I? What I could have done was mention that I found it more attractive when girls are socially accepting of personalities which aren't the norm, not like the ones broadcasted as superior or acceptable in the mainstream media today. If that was unclear then I apologize.. chill out you poor ass critic.

Guest jmatsu
Oh damn a typo... I'm suuch a dumb ass!

I'm pretty sure that I never mentioned that desired the females to have an abnormal high level of intellect, now did I? If he or you had been judging me on the merits of my writing, then what did I have to live up to? I did not claim to be an intellectual now did I? What I could have done was mention that I found it more attractive when girls are socially accepting of personalities which aren't the norm, not like the ones broadcasted as superior or acceptable in the mainstream media today. If that was unclear then I apologize.. chill out you poor ass critic.

i don't care about your previous conversation, but would like to add my 2cents about datasupa.

he has little to say about music and fashion (or subjects of interest on this forum). he rarely (or never) has anything entertaining to say. i think this is why he resorts to nitpicking grammar/spelling/etc.

he is an insect that should be exterminated...ignored if you can live with the repetitive irritation. basically the guy's a load that should've been swallowed.

datasupa, i'm sure you'll read this and attempt to retort with some elaborate comment. don't bother, because almost every comment you make is insignifant just like yourself. i hope you enjoy the rest of your silly little life.

I hate DC girls who wear the uniform of black top with blue jeans.

I also hate Abercrombie, AE, Hollister, Ruehl, Urban Outfitters, Seven, Citizens, True Religion, and Rock and Republic.

I also hate people who think they know what tehy are buying or think they know about clothes but theyd ont know jack shit (the assholes who buy diesel jeans and think they have the best jeans around or bitch who walks around in her nylon prada purse and doesnt realize its garbage..or the guy with his gucci lace up oxfords when they are shit quality)

you know what i fuckin hate, when the airline loses your fuckin luggage

let me elaborate, i just got back from vegas, and cause my friends had some miles saved up we took southwest. id never used them before but have not heard good things. we checked in little late at vegas so when i get to the san jose airport all my friends bags are there but mine didnt make it. so they told me to wait for the next flight cause it will be on that, and it was not. so i lost like 3 hours waiting then it wasnt there. so fucking pissed, they did deliver it to my house the next day, but still FUCK SOUTHWEST, never again, id rather pay the extra $30.

Guest jmatsu
I hate DC girls who wear the uniform of black top with blue jeans.

I also hate Abercrombie, AE, Hollister, Ruehl, Urban Outfitters, Seven, Citizens, True Religion, and Rock and Republic.

I also hate people who think they know what tehy are buying or think they know about clothes but theyd ont know jack shit (the assholes who buy diesel jeans and think they have the best jeans around or bitch who walks around in her nylon prada purse and doesnt realize its garbage..or the guy with his gucci lace up oxfords when they are shit quality)

sorry, this comment won't earn you any rep, win you any e-friends, or validify your existence in superfuture. numerous individuals have similar sentiments, but don't rant like angry little children. have some class, guy (or at least try alittle harder to be funny).

sorry, this comment won't earn you any rep, win you any e-friends, or validify your existence in superfuture. numerous individuals have similar sentiments, but don't rant like angry little children. have some class, guy (or at least try alittle harder to be funny).

1. Im not trying to win some e-friends or validify my existence on superfuture.

2. I wasnt trying to be funny. I was just saying I dont like it because thats all people used to wear at my old school and they used to act like their the shit so it gets to the point where its very annoying.

3. I wasnt trying to earn a rep. Why the fuck would I want to do that on some internet forum?

I would also like to add, that I joined a few months ago and recently started posting...

I dont give a fuck about building a rep on here..

Guest jmatsu
1. Im not trying to win some e-friends or validify my existence on superfuture.

2. I wasnt trying to be funny. I was just saying I dont like it because thats all people used to wear at my old school and they used to act like their the shit so it gets to the point where its very annoying.

3. I wasnt trying to earn a rep. Why the fuck would I want to do that on some internet forum?

I would also like to add, that I joined a few months ago and recently started posting...

I dont give a fuck about building a rep on here..

"i would also like to add, that i joined a few months ago and recently started posing..." HA HA HA.

you, like so many other forum rookies are trying pretty hard to seem nonchalant in regards to not caring about rep/etc...

at least you care enough about what forum readers think / and my comment to actually respond back.

also you're not trying to be funny? guy you ought to start, because let's face it, on a forum like this you have to (or you could just lurk forever)either be informative, funny, or at the very least semi entertaining...if not what good are you? your last comment didn't fit any of this criteria.

i make baby angry! waaaahhhhhh!!!

"i would also like to add, that i joined a few months ago and recently started posing..." HA HA HA.

you, like so many other forum rookies are trying pretty hard to seem nonchalant in regards to not caring about rep/etc...

at least you care enough about what forum readers think / and my comment to actually respond back.

i make baby angry! waaaahhhhhh!!!

ok, I take back everything I said...im trying WAAAAAY to hard to fit in

you must be right! youre probably on the forum all star team

its a what you hate thread..i said something I dont like too much so you can just shut the fuck up now and stop being a prick

Guest jmatsu
ok, I take back everything I said...im trying WAAAAAY to hard to fit in

you must be right! youre probably on the forum all star team

its a what you hate thread..i said something I dont like too much so you can just shut the fuck up now and stop being a prick

i'm sorry. tell me your shipping adress and i'll buy you a new pacifier.

my missus wont give head ....bitch

you gotta walk up to that trick and say,

"Check this baby. After I scored a 2400 on the new SAT, totally demolished this guy arguing that everything reduces to inductance, disarmed a nuclear bomb with ten seconds to spare, all the while racing F1, I bought a Benz with my immense amount of cash. Do you want to bake me a fucking cake then suck my pork staff until it turns into an eclair with the busted tip? Thought so."

Moving.

Subhates:

Packing.

Unpacking.

Cleaning out the refrigerator (how do pubes get in the refrigerator?)

Not getting your security deposit back.

On the cell phone topic, I use a Nokia 3589i (wow! a color screen!) because I took my old phone for a swim, and I hate the Verizon store so much I'm just waiting until I need to renew my contract to get a new phone.

nokia3589iresized200uu2.jpg