shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The cuts on the inside of my ring finger that wont stop stinging.

Fleece, and when I'm forced to fold it at work. Bleck.

Pretending.

Restlessness.

That girl in class that has to answer EVERY question. Shut up bitch and text someone already.

Phone calls / Messages from people that should have left me alone 2 years ago. Fuck off with yourself.

Papercuts in between fingers are the worst, HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

Also, when a store's website lists a bunch of different brands and then you go in and there's maybe one or two pieces from each designer tops. WTF? Went into a store advertising MMM and Coming Soon, etc. and the best thing they had was a Brioni robe (which was very confusing, why the fuck are they stocking Brioni in the first place?)

fuck dude i have hella random cuts on my hands. i don't notice it until i start juicing lemons in the morning :(

yo sam i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but cuts on the wrists are the best cuts of ALL TIME. /shrug

yeah but sometimes it doesn't even work. maybe i should stop drinking kronenbourg and 33' export but i already spend more than 70€ on supermarket beers per months it's already too much.

and above all you look badass when you open beers with random objects.

kronenberg ain't twist tops here in the states.

god I love kronenberg

that is shit i DON'T hate.

here no one likes it, maybe because it's among the very cheapest. i'm ok with it.

anyway i found the solution tonight

img5631.jpg

and hum to tstay on topic i hate american beers even tho i only tried a few a while ago.

9am classes.... which I am currently in..... and not understanding anything.......

The police academy next door. Only because all the students (and I suppose the 'graduates' too...) think that they can just do whatever they want. A whole group of officers and a couple students were standing in the middle of the road and I almost hit one with my bike. IF I WAS A CAR YOU'D BE DEAD. Plus they gave me shit about it. Like they're holier than thou because they're in the police force. Gimmie a break.

Underestimating the weather, wearing a sweat-shirt then getting to class all gross and sweaty.

My life, and I've only been up for 40 minutes. whyyy.

oh?

news to me since I don't have a LB anymore.

Internet already says whats up to me in the street... so, at least you're in your place of employment.

I don't have a LB either... mainly because i think it's corny, but i didnt have access to a digital camera for months.

Shit I hate:

Lugging home 45 lbs of camera equipment, plus my bike, only to get led into the wrong building and go all the way up to the 5th floor, my apartment to see someone else's names on the door. The hell.

that I have a cold and hence lost my voice. I'm in Germany for a month to do a modern opera, in some dull apartment, trying to sweat it out with ginger tea and five layers of tees.

I feel completely useless when I don't have a voice.

Try onions, they are working antibacterial. If you don't like the flavor, try wheat germ honey