RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

drinking on an empty stomach,

people are starting to think i have an eating disorder because i go three days without eating, thats really annoying.

man you gonna die don't do dat

people are starting to think i have an eating disorder because i go three days without eating, thats really annoying.

read what you just wrote. that is not in anyway healthy. yo liver don't like dat scott

i used to really enjoy your posts and threads, but to put it as lightly and delicately as possible, you're being an emo, unreasonable, passive-aggressive bitch right now, and i hate to see good people demean themselves to such levels.

p.s. the midnight snack thread has inspired me greatly, and i believe there is a direct correlation between my discovery of that thread and some weight gain over the past months.

scott be strong like our infrared Lion Ancestors

Wiki_lion.jpg

When you're going for a piss.

But it doesn't quite stop and there's always that little bit that won't come out, but you know it's there and if you finish up, you'll end up leaking that little bit in your pants or something, so you're just standing there for half a minute, waiting.

When you're going for a piss.

But it doesn't quite stop and there's always that little bit that won't come out, but you know it's there and if you finish up, you'll end up leaking that little bit in your pants or something, so you're just standing there for half a minute, waiting.

this so much

Yeah, makes me wonder about that shake three times and youre playing with it rule. I shake it like an almost empty bottle of shampoo. I know you in there!!!

I hate that student that beats around the bush when they need to borrow something. "oh noes, dang i got the wrong scantron lol! *pleading stare*" Do I look like a fucking student store?

when i'm shitn and i get backsplash. always the aerodynamic torpedo styled shit that gets u n never the fat logs

Had my external HD die on me a while ago, mainly lost some films and some old work. Today I was playing Final Fantasy 8 and it asked for disc 3 and I realised I hadn't burnt it yet, it was on the external HD. Having to download it again now...

I have this program (at home) that allows you to recover files on hard drive (that died/was formated,etc.)

pm me if you want it

8am classes, cause then I come back and nap and my brain is allllllll sorts of fried afterwards.

i have 10:30am french, & i still don't get up for it. third week, three classes missed. fuck.

i'm fucking pissed

my dad just canceled all our bank accounts

now my family literally has 0$ while he's in some other country fucking some thai girl what the FUCK man. fuck you!!!!!!

8am classes, cause then I come back and nap and my brain is allllllll sorts of fried afterwards.

HATED 8 am classes freshman year, had the same problem and by the time my brain got normal, shit it was like 10pm and I hadn't done shit. Then by the time homework is done, if it's done at all, it's 1-2am and in 6 hours gotta do it again.

Having my legs get all cut up from my bike pedals.

Worrying about my tattoos getting fucked because of that.

Tyler Perry

Dinner plans cancelled tonight because of my 6pm-8:50 class. Frig.

^ Skip it! Sleep in, and then let's go somewhere and drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, and talk about life.

attempting to spit like a normal human being, but instead having a glob of saliva sort of dribble and fall vertically out of your mouth (sometimes catching on your clothes)

putting on underwear and your feet step on it

google safesearch:ON

balmain

Going on an SF copping trip without a car.

On a related note, paying retail for anything.

teachers that go on and on past their period ..

Dresden (my hometown), capital city of Saxony will get the first! Starbucks and KFC next week. We are livin' in year 2009, right?

I hate this city so much....

Dresden (my hometown), capital city of Saxony will get the first! Starbucks and KFC next week. We are livin' in year 2009, right?

I hate this city so much....

at first i lol'd but then i realized that the new town i'm now living in has neither (at least i haven't seen any to date)