shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

throwing up just now, but somehow it managed to come out of my nose. fucking agonizing.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP SUPUERUFUTERUE!?!?!??!? HEY GUYS I AM ,MKNIA D TRUDJNR, IT'S PERETTYUJ COOL. SUP CA,IVING AO0CLKMS,RAR? SUP MY Bahrjdivar lolololol,ol sup guys i am not depressed ink m a0ols sotoked on ,life
Hahahahahahhahahhaah Iumak S0ojns Druynk Of Ufjkc, C I Am Sow Embvatasingly Yduhrbjn M,

yah i think i you had it comin' for ya haha ;)

tonight i plan on getting fucked up too - sum real bro shit

yesterday i lost my wristlet and it had my one and only cc and student id in it, a few bills, but i wasn't tripping over anything other then the wristlet cos its canary yellow and i can't find that shit anymore, cc i can always replace and i can make it till monday cos i have a twenty for a cheap meal with friends and some cup of teas + food at home and then the bbq..so when my friend offered to spot me i was like its cool. that was yesterday

today i remember monday is a holiday

x.x

an idiot that talk loud inside the cinema

This is always so weird for me. When people refer to common things by a different name, like "cinema" instead of "theater" or "movies". I know it's actually a more proper term and all... It's like when we go visit our friends in Mexico, and they all want to "go to the disco". And they're serious about calling it "the disco", instead of a club or a bar.

This is always so weird for me. When people refer to common things by a different name, like "cinema" instead of "theater" or "movies". I know it's actually a more proper term and all... It's like when we go visit our friends in Mexico, and they all want to "go to the disco". And they're serious about calling it "the disco", instead of a club or a bar.

Nearly always cinema in the UK. We pronounce foyer correctly too...

"in a theatre near you" always sounds strange to me. In the UK /Europe you would never say theatre to a cinema, as far as I know. Theatre = a place with a stage and live actors.

How most retail positions require past experience in the field... how the fuck am I supposed to acquire that if I can't get a job in the first place?

don't do retail

unless you want to pursue a career in sales or like folding clothes/putting away shit :confused:

service industry tips

$$$

suck dick

$$$

i-banker/B.A.L.L.A./djrajio

$$$

cook fish

$$$

Akira, do you have a nice, presentable package?

perhaps you should consider male stripper, per Analog's suggestion. (0)

show off cock fade on your denim, show dem the silhouette of your green tipped peen, watch those dirty fuckers rep dat dirty dance scene

don't do retail

unless you want to pursue a career in sales or like folding clothes/putting away shit :confused:

service industry tips

$$$

suck dick

$$$

i-banker/B.A.L.L.A./djrajio

$$$

cook fish

$$$

Probably the best PT job I can get with college hours

My package be stylin on a nigga but +rep /= $ for jawnz nah meen?

How most retail positions require past experience in the field... how the fuck am I supposed to acquire that if I can't get a job in the first place?

they say that but it is BS. really you just need to be able to work the hiring manager.. because anyone can train you to work in retail (doing the procedure and shit)

customer service and personality is a different matter altogether. if you know someone who works in retail and they recommend you (or in almost any starter field to be honest) you will get it if you smile, make small talk and overall get along with the hiring manager.

but yeah, wouldn't work in retail unless i like the people i work with anyways :P restaurants make $$$, even as a busboy in a posh restaurant you can make upwards of 20-30$ a hour..if you're looking for money and a way to kill time..and you can do it at PT level.

edit-by BS i mean don't listen to that, them saying they're only going to hire if you have experience and get discouraged by it. just go for it anyways if you are interested, you never know..also to hit up any friends you know that work in retail to see if their work place is hiring

Yeah, experience isn't important in my opinion either. What I look for is personality and an understanding of what the store / merchandise is all about. I have 6 employees, and we get 5-10 resumes each week and almost every one of them gets tossed. For some reason, putting "it just seems like a chill job. My last job made me do way too much stuff" seems like a popular addition to people's resumes these days. If you really want to work in retail (which, like eveyone states, doesn't make much $ most times) this is what I'd do:

Small boutique: start as an intern for a 6 month period and hustle, learn shit, and don't be obnoxious.

Department Store: Dress accordingly for the interview, know the brand mix, call the interviewer "sir or maam", and it actually does help to have some retail experience, but general customer service experience is fine.

Company store: Know the brand. Learn every aspect of it. Actually wear it.

"Designer" brand store ($$$): don't try. Just move on.

There are no shortages of available retail employees right now, so you really have to go above and beyond to get in somewhere, and stay on your game to keep a job.

I've found it's harder to break into serving with no experience than it is to hit up a retail job. I've had my SmartServe for years and even then I've had trouble finding places. It's true you don't make much in retail, but I guess you can weigh that with the employee discounts you get if it's a place you actually shop at.

I worked at Zara for a year during school (lol designer ripoffs), and they took me with no experience. Place works on whole store commission instead of individual sales reps, and being the only straight guy in the women section actually made selling really, really easy. Shit discount for shit clothes, though.

Oh, and shit I hate: when people put the new toilet paper roll so the paper is on the far side when it comes out.