shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i have 3 keyboards at home. one doesn't work completely, the spacebar doesn't work on the other one, and the shift key and arrow keys don't work on the one i'm using now

fuck what a pain in the ass, and i'm too broke to cop a new one

You can get a crap one for like $5 at most electronic stores

damn, Yahoo websites new look really pisses me off...

boycott

Yeah it's horrible. All you have to do is clear your browser's cookies and you will get the old version back. Just make sure your not on the yahoo site when you do it. I did it for five people yesterday. If you have a mac go to safari preferences click security, show cookies and remove all.

Dudes who use Axe body spray, and how I can smell them 700 light years away

Headaches.

these might be correlated

shit I hate recently:

immature girls

my inability to maintain a relationship

being made to feel guilty for things I have no control over

being too nice all the time, but not being mean enough to be roll with that angle

money (and the lack thereof)

and the fact that I am slowly but surely becoming an alcoholic.

mofo's who have no knowledge of the given subject matter but care to chime in. first and foremost, as a hip hop fan how can you have never listened to only built 4 cuban linx, ironman, and supreme clientele and THEN have an opinion on the wu?

but these fuckers are no worse than the fucking kanye nut gobblers, how would one think it's ok to suggest that the college drop out is the greatest album of all time?

these might be correlated

shit I hate recently:

immature girls

my inability to maintain a relationship

being made to feel guilty for things I have no control over

being too nice all the time, but not being mean enough to be roll with that angle

money (and the lack thereof)

and the fact that I am slowly but surely becoming an alcoholic.

Minus the being nice and becoming an alcoholic, I am on the same page as youuu.

Also, remember that time I hated:

Cabbies.
???

Well.......

090409cabtasteslikeburn.jpg

4m2cylpQIjw&eurl

VICTORY!

shit .. woke up late, which made me too late to make class...AND i was in a rush , thus missing breakfast. now im at school, with no money in my pocket, no food in my stomach, AND another absence.... lifes a bitch

My internship at the moment... I have no work, I haven't been challenged intellectually, and all I do is finish work for middle aged people who have no passion for life (or their work for their matter). At least I get paid (not too well but still) and get to put this on my internship. They make me sit in front of the computer for 10 hours a day and act surprised when I actually get stuff done. The good thing with this is that Friday night and the weekend await me, and then I'm done, but then I have to move back to school.

Club promoters. The worst... Dudes all look the same, trying to get people out to some wack ass event / venue. They all have "entertainment" companies also, pretending like it's a real job or some shit. Oh fuck, you're starting a "clothing" brand also? I can't wait to see it. It's gonna "change the game" apparently.