shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

This is me. I chew on everything.

I hate this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/01/business/media/01disney.html?_r=1&hp

I think there are some pretty cool ventures that could come out of this. It's not like Marvel was this independent think tank and the corporate structure is going to ruin them. Marvel has had shitty leadership forever. If Disney could leave Pixar alone I think Marvel should do okay. If we could see some Marvel themed stuff at Disneyland I think that could be cool.

I do hope they don't flood the video market with cheap shit like Hunchback 2/Mulan 2 that completely dilutes the brand though.

This is me. I chew on everything.

I hate this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/01/business/media/01disney.html?_r=1&hp

you know what this means

reissue of snow white on dvd with 6 variant holographic dvd boxes and 1 exclusive box that you need to buy 6 of the regular ones to collect all 6 coupons to mail out. Exclusive box to be released at regular stores 2 months later with the words "second printing" stamped on box.

how people just look so bad and have literally no (or the worst ever) taste in anything

this goes for clothing, music, design, anything

like dude what the fuck you doin wearing a grandma sweater in 105 degree weather?

people bug the shit out of me

this fucking stupid, i'd be mad as hell if everyone had the same taste as me and my constituents. it's called variety of life get familiar with it, immediately

how people just look so bad and have literally no (or the worst ever) taste in anything

this goes for clothing, music, design, anything

like dude what the fuck you doin wearing a grandma sweater in 105 degree weather?

people bug the shit out of me

think about it, it would be a fuckin mess if everyone had good taste in clothing music and all. and maybe ours would be considered shit by some others. so it's actually good that most people don't know shit.

as long as they're happy and don't bother me.

I really hate this marketing/rep agency that hired me. I've worked for them once and they called me back telling me that they really liked what I've done. They called me back like 2 weeks ago asking me if I could do a whole promotion campaign with them. Told them yes, but they never called me back (I've even dropped some messages (via phone and email).....

When i walk the corridors at school and its packed with people, i just seem to catch eyes with everyone that walks by then it makes me feel awkward.

I also hate that i think to loud so its makes me mumble cause i can't hear myself speak, and it always seems louder than it is, or maybe im just going death.

When i walk the corridors at school and its packed with people, i just seem to catch eyes with everyone that walks by then it makes me feel awkward.

I also hate that i think to loud so its makes me mumble cause i can't hear myself speak, and it always seems louder than it is, or maybe im just going death.

i think im going death too

gooks who talk the loudest, makes the most noise during meals, but bounce n sneak away quietly when the bill come.

You sure he's Asian? What self-respecting Asian doesn't do the arguing over the bill followed by sneaking money into the victor's purse/pocket thing?

Everyone on the road is out to get me today. 1st some asshat driving a Land Rover tries to run me the fuck over (of course he was on his phone and of course he signaled as if that's going to make it all better) and he made my coffee spill. Then some fucktard decides that he's going to randomly make a left on a 40mph road (when we were going 50 on it of course) slamming on the brakes forcing everyone else to do the same (spilling my coffee in the process). Then this truck that's turning left (2 lanes turned, he was in the lane to my right) decides mid turn that he's going to pull hard and come into my lane like a retard, forcing me to again slam on the brakes in the middle of an intersection (he then went back into his lane and continued on as if it never happened). And seconds after that this idiot in front of me decides he's going to change lanes into the truck that tried to kill me. HATE HATE HATE

My old flatmate used to eat my haagen daas and take days to replace it (with a different flavour) pissed me off so much, if I want to eat ice cream I want to eat it NOW, not when you get around to replacing it.

Haagen Daas ain't cheap neither... you should left the bill on his nightstand or something. fucker.

It wasn't the cost, it was the inconvenience. She always replaced it and I wouldn't have minded if she'd replaced it quickly (I was often away for the weekend) but if I expect to find ice cream, then I expect to find ice cream! She only lived there for 3 months before she dropped out of uni, but I still ended up blowing up with her over everything before she left.