shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate when I am trying to sneak cookies out of the pantry and the wrapper is extremely loud GHSHSHGHHSH, also I inevitably drop something and someone comes to see what it was and sees me with my hands full of cookies

yo I just want a moment alone with my snax

I hate when I am trying to sneak cookies out of the pantry and the wrapper is extremely loud GHSHSHGHHSH, also I inevitably drop something and someone comes to see what it was and sees me with my hands full of cookies

seriously whenever you try to sneak around your house late at night everything makes the loudest sound possible...

also I hate waking up in the middle of the night because it is too hot/cold. and then you throw off/put on some blankets and then you wake up again cuz of the opposite... wtf!

thats why i unwrap em' and keep them in an air-tight cookie jar with, if any, as i'm too lazy lately, homemade cookies.

was on a date once with a guy and he convinced me to sneak in chips and guacamole into the theatre.. that was bad. i didn't eat any after the first bite, i just let my saliva soften the chip and then tried my best to "quietly" chew the rest before swallowing.

People who hastily post craigslist ads with misspellings, text in all caps, and incredibly ambigious ad copy. One ad I read today contained a misspelling of family. Making spelling mistakes is one thing, but failing to catch and correct them is another entirely. Do any of these people proofread their ads?

rapidshare

dead links on rapidshare/megaupload

fake leather jackets, "pleather"

i hope all dem corny hipster gurLs get whatever toxic damage to them from the synthetics :mad:

worst clothing material ever

my worst nightmare

IMG01667-thumb.jpg

:(

also:

poop_and_pee_on_toilet_seat.jpg

also, those crafty internet pop-ups that make you click multiple times to close the window:

"***are you SURE you wanna pass up this AMAZING OFFER??***"

"OK, are you REALLY sure you want to close this window??"

"~~try my PROVEN 100% method, absolutely FREE, what are you waiting for??~~"

that's just plain evil right there.....lol at someone who wipes their ass with urine soaked toilet paper

rapidshare

dead links on rapidshare/megaupload

fake leather jackets, "pleather"

i hope all dem corny hipster gurLs get whatever toxic damage to them from the synthetics :mad:

worst clothing material ever

howbout fucking rapidshare in general, hate that shit. megaupload/mediafire for fucking ever.

having my dinner interrupted and not being able to finish

when companies change a product to make it "healthier" and guarantees that it "tastes" the same but it doesn't

the fact that i fall for stupid shit like that

high pitched laughs that pierces my ears :(

People who assume "vegan" means disgusting. Go fuck yourself.

Not having speakers for my turntable yet. Well, I guess that's just annoying.

Cabbies.

Working the closing shift tomorrow. The worst people work those.

Wait...........

People who assume "vegan" means disgusting. Go fuck yourself.

vegan means, "hard to find a place to eat lunch with"

used to be vegan ;) was the most difficult thing to please the meat-eaters and myself on a place to eat. we'd go to an american joint and all i can order is "salad", fuck that... maybe roasted veggies and tofu, but that is not substantial :(

my suitemates, save for one, being total cockblockers.

ffffuuu,

one thing i learned from college is,

suitemates ≠ friends/bros

ditch those dorky dudes, quick... or don't "chill" so often with them..

whenpeople borrow your pens and chew on them

This is me. I chew on everything.

I hate this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/01/business/media/01disney.html?_r=1&hp

The Walt Disney Company said Monday that it would buy the comic book giant Marvel Entertainment for about $4 billion.

Under the terms of the deal, Marvel shareholders will receive a $30 a share in cash plus about 0.745 Disney shares for each Marvel share they own. The boards of both companies have approved the deal, which was valued at $50 a share.

With the acquisition, Disney will acquire more than 5,000 Marvel characters, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and the X-Men.