shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest Phrost
sometimes they don't even knock at your door. or ring. :mad::(

you know what, i've thought that before. cause when i'm dead tired morning after drunk high with my door closed i can still hear the super bang on my door in the morning. i think they just leave that fucking slip in my mailbox

UPS is what sucks in Canada. They have the stupidest system ever -- there's one warehouse that they take all of the packages - and it's out in the middle of nowhere about a two hours bus ride away from my house.

And you can't even phone the actual office, the phone number just suggests you phone the main switchboard and then you phone them and they say to go online and request a redelivery, and then online it says 'this service is currently unavailable - please phone your nearest UPS store;.

HATE.

I hate today, very annoying.

[Rant]

Shit you hate - when I'm waiting and I don't have anything to do, I need something to occupy my hands

How hard and fast my heart beats after I drink a dedeye, probably going to end up killing me

When I show up early for a 1:45 appointment at 1:300 and wait until past 3 to get in, what the fuck? Oh wait, they decide to tell me at 3:10 that the guy who I have an appointment with has already left. Fuck my life. On top of that he has the nerve to tell me that I should check in next time as if it's my fault. Son of a bitch don't put on a fucking condescending tone with my you shitwad, I was here early and you never felt to inform me that you were ready for me. The icing on the cake would have been if I had gotten a ticket for parking in my spot for too long as well.

[/Rant]

Wrote that today as I sat waiting to get ma hurr did

PS: I don't get how a neighborhood in the middle of Seattle doesn't have internet coverage for my phone but everywhere else in western Washington does?

you know what, i've thought that before. cause when i'm dead tired morning after drunk high with my door closed i can still hear the super bang on my door in the morning. i think they just leave that fucking slip in my mailbox

this is fucked because they never buzzed my apartment and now i lost the fucking slip and have no idea where to pick up my helmut lang space cat tee and cloak shirt, if i have to wait mad long for that shit to get here i will freak the fuck out. fuck you usps lazy fuckers in bay ridge.

how the ex seems to have a sensor that tells him ive stopped thinking about him and he contacts me wanting to go for a pint

i hate thinking that im finally over my ex, then i see her emotions come back, thenlater on find out that she lied the last couple of months of the relationship, wow great

fk her

Guest Phrost
this is fucked because they never buzzed my apartment and now i lost the fucking slip and have no idea where to pick up my helmut lang space cat tee and cloak shirt, if i have to wait mad long for that shit to get here i will freak the fuck out. fuck you usps lazy fuckers in bay ridge.

fuck that sucks scott. i have my slip in front of me. if it's usps call 800-275-8777 and see if you can locate/schedule delivery with your name/tracking. hopefully the package was made out to your name

i'm superstitious about that shit so no posting in recent purchases with seller pics until i can touch that shit

fuck that sucks scott. i have my slip in front of me. if it's usps call 800-275-8777 and see if you can locate/schedule delivery with your name/tracking. hopefully the package was made out to your name

i'm superstitious about that shit so no posting in recent purchases with seller pics until i can touch that shit

yo phrost i appreciate that, you actually just saved my ass, i'll call them tomorrow or monday and pick that shit up, i'm done waiting, i just hope it's close by i don't feel like walking 40 blocks. or maybe, i walked from W11th and greenwich street to uniqlo out of boredom and an urge to listen to hardcore. it was a good choice.

scott your so cute living in the city like a big boy now, my heart is warmer than my apartment.

oh joseph, you make me swoon at the chance to live in the same city as you. make sure you're there next sunday, i know you aren't working. also, polish and jose and dark are obviously invited as well.

Whaa...

Getting the front tire of my bike stolen

Getting a letter in the mail telling me I owe some law firm a retarded amount of money and not knowing about it

How i have to work the next 7 days in a row, all 10 hours/day

The fuck is my life so stupid for?

Getting the front tire of my bike stolen

Saw a guy the other day carrying around the wheel to his motorcycle like bikers do for their bikes. Had to laugh at that one. He was in a suit too which I don't get because how would you keep it from getting wrinkled?

-When you are in control of the TV remote among your friends; Im always hesitant to change the channel and im always thinking one of the dudes is not enjoying what we are watching.

-When GPS sends you through the ghetto.

-When a link to a story on CNN turns into a video.