shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

There's this old cat at Dalplex (my gym) that really meticulously washes his balls and cock in the sink after he showers.

I mean ollllld, like, pushing 75, cleaning his snowy white wrinkle sac in the same sink I use to wash my hands and fill my water bottle.

What the fuck.

The lack of intellectual girls that have even mediocur looks in my area

The lack of cultured places around my area

Lack of good Music these days

Anyone who thinks I'm an elitist because I have an eclectic and unusual taste in music

You sound like a complete asshole.

Maybe all the "intellectual" girls with "mediocur" looks are avoiding you because of your pointless superiority complex? Actually, some girls like that sort of thing. They're probably avoiding you because you're actually just dumb and self-important.

when you want to smoke, but you can't find a lighter. but then you find matches, but can't light them. so you search the flat for something to strike them off, then eventually, you do find a lighter, but you've lost your fucking roll up.

then ten minutes later, after more searching and a lot of swearing, it's underneath the laptop.

rawr

HAVING YOURE FUCKING PHONE, COMPLETE WITH SIM CARD, FALL OUT OF YOUR POCKET INTO THE FUCKING LAKE

i hate my life right now.

ouch i feel you there, last summer i had my sidekick 2 stolen, then i got to watch it on the security camera only to see i was only 3 feet away when it happen, some one went behind the counter, where it was sitting, not even in fucking plain sight.

Being broke.

Fucking New York humidity that came with this warm weather. I miss winter already.

West 4th subway station in this weather.

Waking up with mad little money in your wallet after a night of drinking and not knowing what the fuck you spent it on.

Overly flamboyant gay black dudes that shop in SoHo. Fuck, do you guys really have to travel in packs, be obnoxiously loud and animated with your beyond lispy voice and eye-fuck every guy that walks by?

Non-air conditioned places.

Running out of dough in your metrocard. That shit is fucking annoying when you're drunk out of your mind.

The "Bro's" at some of the bars I go to.

Guest jmatsu
HAVING YOURE FUCKING PHONE, COMPLETE WITH SIM CARD, FALL OUT OF YOUR POCKET INTO THE FUCKING LAKE

i hate my life right now.

that sucks. i placed mine on a slightly slanted toilet. it slid in while i was pissing. i left it to it's watery grave.

Guest jmatsu

i now hate it when people say "would rep, but i can't" or some shit to that extent. either rep or give a compliment. it's like some priss/tease not letting you steal home. you end up with blueballs.

^^mine fell into the very bucket of water i was about to water my grandmother's christmas tree with. fucking nuisance.
that sucks. i placed mine on a slightly slanted toilet. it slid in while i was pissing. i left it to it's watery grave.

either instance would have been a gift from god for me. in both, the phones were still in plain sight and both somewhat salvagable, ive dropped mine in the toilet before, gotten it out, and blown it dry til it worked again. at the very least the sim card in both situations could be saved. mine fell out of my pocket into a fucking lake. i have no idea where to begin even looking for it or any means of finding it for that matter. everything important i kept in my reminders and calender, everyones numbers, info for work, all on the sim card memory, all lost forever, i almost want to die, and then switch to using paper and pen the old fashioned way.

thank you, god damn, the term is so abused. even in more benign uses i.e. the term "recording artist", maybe misleading more than anything, william hung put out a record, a commodity, not a work of art, and he is a gimmick, not an artist. yet at the same time im even hesitant to state such claims, as i am not able/dont really know how to even define such things, and neither do i feel it is my place (along with most everyone's) to do so.

art is dead.

hahahahha AUTEUR THEORY NIGGA...READ UP

no offense to "shit," but i am beginning to hate the poster directly above me.

Haha. Internet hate. :P

---

People on public transport who have hygiene problems.

either instance would have been a gift from god for me. in both, the phones were still in plain sight and both somewhat salvagable, ive dropped mine in the toilet before, gotten it out, and blown it dry til it worked again. at the very least the sim card in both situations could be saved. mine fell out of my pocket into a fucking lake. i have no idea where to begin even looking for it or any means of finding it for that matter. everything important i kept in my reminders and calender, everyones numbers, info for work, all on the sim card memory, all lost forever, i almost want to die, and then switch to using paper and pen the old fashioned way.

get a Sidekick . . . everything you do on a sidekick gets backed up by t-mobile and you can login to their site and access all of it . .. email, contacts, address book, etc.

All the douches that are starting to wear AA (fall out boy fuckers) and blowing it for the cool kids.

Fall Out Boy and any sort of band that attempts to immatitate them or belong to that fucking worthless scene of home town hero egotistical small minded immature tool sheds.

PA (philly is cool though)

Urban Outfitters

The lack of intellectual girls that have even mediocur looks in my area

The companies Hollister, and Diesel.

Those wierd kids in art school who aren't even trying to pull the hipster irony card, (which sucks) they're just whoring for attention.

High School

Those Xtreme cargo shorts that sag below the knees

Scene Douchsters that try to wear Nike Dunks

Lack of good Music these days

Anyone who thinks I'm an elitist because I have an eclectic and unusual taste in music

Stores that blast loud obnoxious fucking music that sucks.

People in general.

tell me

do you spend much time Hanging Out At The Burger Shop Down The Street (That Is, Wearing Tight Jeans In Reality)?