shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Getting good grades in high school, working like hell for 4 years to get through college, only to get a job where you basically just get shit on by the public who didnt finish high school and didnt go to college.

word, whats your job exactly?

OK. Everyone's had this at some time. Now it's my turn.

Today, I über-hate those Ebay sellers who advertise one thing, charge you proper bucks for it when you win the auction and then send you a copy of the original item worth one tenth of the value you paid.

Absolute Mother. Fuckers.

GOD DAMN! really waking up and wanting cereal and pouring it out of the box, then opening the fridge and WHAM!!! somebody else finished the milk and didn't replace it!

OK. Everyone's had this at some time. Now it's my turn.

Today, I über-hate those Ebay sellers who advertise one thing, charge you proper bucks for it when you win the auction and then send you a copy of the original item worth one tenth of the value you paid.

Absolute Mother. Fuckers.

What did you buy?

Im a doctor scheduler/receptionist at a big clinic. Those demanding welfare people will drive you insane. My job makes people cry.

yup, even before you answered, i knew welfare had to be invovled somehow.

Fucking insecure kids shouldn't be allowed to buy paint, I know everybody has to start somewhere but if you don't even know wich color you want don't fucking bother me with that shit, and you really shouldn't think about fucking up opp with paint!

Also most of the time they've been touching their little pocket money coins in their pockets from excitement and they are fucking hot when they pay with them.

Fuck!

rant over.

fucking puss ass friends who cant be responsible enough to hold their booze and barf taco bell all over the inside and outside of your car.

and consequently having to clean it up because theyre too retarded.

holy hell.

fucking puss ass friends who cant be responsible enough to hold their booze and barf taco bell all over the inside and outside of your car.

and consequently having to clean it up because theyre too retarded.

holy hell.

quoted for fucking truth.