shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i absolutely hate it when my exboyfriend from high school decides to call me to catch up. he does this every so often and it's gross, he's disgusting. he'd called me yesterday when i was in saks fifth with carl, thank god i'd not heard the ring otherwise i would have been too curious and picked up the unknown number. left a message like, "hey friend blah blah wanted to see how you were doing, if you feel like calling back here's the number blah blah" oh fuck off

how does he keep getting your number?

are you nice to him when you do pick up - do you tell him to fuck off or something

people who are self declared cynics

or have 'a twisted sense of humour'

shut the fuck up

I think everyone has a 'twisted sense of humour'

otherwise nothing would be funny

also

I just found out that if you hold down control + i or control + b it types in the code for italic / bolding for you. Fuck. So much time wasted.

Guest on-display

My dog barking at 2AM at the wall.

Urinals with no walls between them.

Adjusting to waking up early for school after a break.

Taking shits at school.

School.

Justifying the reason to go to the mall, park far, walk in the mall, find a fucking map, walk down said escalator/stairs, making a fucking left, just to fulfill my craving of cinnabon. And knowing that I probably will.

how does he keep getting your number?

are you nice to him when you do pick up - do you tell him to fuck off or something

i've had the same number for the past 6 years. ever since i got a cell phone actually. last i'd seen him was at my brother's party last february, where i was completely civil with him. that is, until he'd grabbed my arm to get my attention. then i chewed him out and told him to get the fuck out of my face. haven't spoken to him since and i absolutely don't intend to.

realizing close friends of yours arent actually happy for your successes

a friend of mine went away to travel across south america for a year, teaching english and living a general vagabond lifestyle. meanwhile I am back in new york putting the work in at my job, feeling like im wasting my life.

flash forward one year, he comes back to the US. he's 25 and lives with his parents, working shit-ass temp work jobs, pretty miserable. i'm freshly 23, got my own place (with no co-signer), finally making good money, got a beautiful girlfriend...lifes going my way

met up with him, took him out to dinner, gave him some samples cause we rep one of his favorite brands, all was going well... then we go and pick up my girl and he is just straight up hating on me.. not good friend ball breaking, but like hating

brush it off until i cant stand it anymore, confront him about it... "im sorry man, im just having a real hard time right now, shits really rough for me"... dont fucking hate on the people who have your back retard.

happened again when i invited him to my new years party. now i have no desire to chill with him.

wanting to be productive and it we have a fuckin snow storm happening.

thinking too much about the past and not enough about the future.

clockwatching and knowing i have stuff i need to do...but yet i let the minutes pass.

fuckin pop-ups and virus bullshit that IVE BEEN TRYING TO DELETE FOR THE LAST WEEK!

i've had the same number for the past 6 years. ever since i got a cell phone actually. last i'd seen him was at my brother's party last february, where i was completely civil with him. that is, until he'd grabbed my arm to get my attention. then i chewed him out and told him to get the fuck out of my face. haven't spoken to him since and i absolutely don't intend to.

new shit you hate:

-people that don't give up

I don't even hate the people, it just gets uncomfortable as fuck

surfed57, you can come to california. winter at 76F will for sure resuscitate your frozen soul.

nor cal winter fucking sucks. It's just cold enough to be cold as fuck but it doesn't snow. 0 period is shit. I wake up for 0 period, the sun isn't up yet. I walk home, the sun already set. FUCK WINTER

nor cal winter fucking sucks. It's just cold enough to be cold as fuck but it doesn't snow.

it seriously does. i'd gone on a little walk today and the sun was beating but it was ridiculously windy, weather's on crack. at least i'd gone on holiday with a legitimate winter, decked in layers, ready for snowball fights (more like war)

realizing close friends of yours arent actually happy for your successes

Schadenfreude...always triumphs over friendships. Especially when the involved parties are no longer young and the gaps get wider and wider.

I've seen a few situations where I'm pretty sure the friendship still holds because one party needs their "friend" to give them validation someone is worse off in life than them. Meh I'm sure this shit is pretty common...