shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

having to explain myself

underage/young/dumb girls who like to talk about their BAMF drinking and smoking habits

having to split open blunts by hand

when i answer sarcasm with sarcasm and get "dude it was a joke"

sore necks

people (girls especially) not being able to handle their booze and getting unflatteringly sloppy

having to explain myself

underage/young/dumb girls who like to talk about their BAMF drinking and smoking habits

having to split open blunts by hand

when i answer sarcasm with sarcasm and get "dude it was a joke"

sore necks

people (girls especially) not being able to handle their booze and getting unflatteringly sloppy

this is it. And also 14 year olds, "Loan me some cigs"

people who have conversations like

-Aww man I got so high yesterday?

Really? I got really high the day before.

-Yeah I know I was so high like HIGH

ME TOO!

i absolutely hate it when my exboyfriend from high school decides to call me to catch up. he does this every so often and it's gross, he's disgusting. he'd called me yesterday when i was in saks fifth with carl, thank god i'd not heard the ring otherwise i would have been too curious and picked up the unknown number. left a message like, "hey friend blah blah wanted to see how you were doing, if you feel like calling back here's the number blah blah" oh fuck off

i hate the bus ride from sunny bay MTR station back to my apartment. Always. Tonight had to deal with the handbag of a drunk maid being shoved in my face repeatedly while she was obliviously chatting with what sounded like a married man she was in an affair with, and also simultaneously bearing the stench of what I suspect was an old man who shat his pants (2 possible culprits: old Indian dude who looked 90+ across me, this other old Chinese dude who was slouched on this podium that wasn't even an official seat.)