shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fuck yeah, fuck shepard fairey.

co-signed. fairey thinks he's such a badass... what a toy. dude's even worse than marc ecko - at least marc could write, and i doubt shepard could even put up a handstyle.

fucking JA needs his own company or something. there would only be one shirt.

yo on that note i hate people that walk mad slow in the middle of the sidewalk... and then kinda move to the left so i think i can pass them, and then slowly drift to the right and then back in the middle again.

if you go to work everyday fearing that you'll be cut then jump the fuckin ship early and beat them to the punch if you know that your not going to make the cut..

then they don't get a severence...

people who instantly jump into YOUR conversation when they've been playing the background the whole time ear hustlin.

this happened to me the other night at the bar. i was chatting with people then some german people came and started chatting with me. however it wasn't bad, one of them was pretty cute.

I hate mixed signals. I hate when people say something just to say something. There is this girl who will always talk to me about doing something and then when I follow up nothing ever happens.... what the fuck is that.

next time she does this, call her out on it in a "just kidding, but seriously tho" way, see if the frontin continues

- Stereotypical white cheerleader chicks.

I never believed in stereotypes so much until today.

"Hey, what Asian are you?"

me, "hmm?"

"like, what like, Asian race are you?"

me, "If you mean ethnicity, I'm Chinese."

"Aren't the Chinese the smartest of the 3 Asians?"

what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

some white people help me out - do you seriously think that there are only 3 types of Asians? Do you believe that the Chinese are the smartest of the 3?

My initial reaction was that I awkwardly had this weird awkward giggle, then I proceeded to unleash yellow peril on that bitchacha until she was fucking freaked out.

- Stereotypical white cheerleader chicks.

I never believed in stereotypes so much until today.

"Hey, what Asian are you?"

me, "hmm?"

"like, what like, Asian race are you?"

me, "If you mean ethnicity, I'm Chinese."

"Aren't the Chinese the smartest of the 3 Asians?"

what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

some white people help me out - do you seriously think that there are only 3 types of Asians? Do you believe that the Chinese are the smartest of the 3?

My initial reaction was that I awkwardly had this weird awkward giggle, then I proceeded to unleash yellow peril on that bitchacha until she was fucking freaked out.

i remember that from today.

friekin closed minded

word. why the fuck would you contact me at the beginning of break to see if I'm around and then never make time to see me?

Happened to me too. Home for break, she asked me meet up.

One day asked me to go to NYC. Went in to go shopping and figured I'd try to meet her. She doesn't pick up her phone all day. Apologizes, was "busy" etc. Asked me to meet again, then I was gonna go tomorrow but she's busy again. Why fucking ask if you're not gonna do it?

dude just ask her what kind of white she is. she probably wont be able to tell you cause white people in america have lost all heritage. this is why they have no culture and always try to cling on to other races' culture.

also if you make chick feel dumb, she will be more likely to sleep with you. never turn down cwg pussy. especially if you asian.

I HATE when people sell in supermarket and say the item is new with tags, then go on to list the hole in the shoulder and missing buttons caused by general wear thats probably trashed the garment.

I HATE when people save the tags on items they purchase so they can reattach and sell as new when they're done with them.

ex. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1613361#post1613361

It's the long cardigan from S/S08 CREATCH, in the drkshdw colorway. Brand new, with tags still attached and original dustbag. One button fell off, but I still have it. Also, there's a small hole (pic) on the shoulder.

.fuck liars.

When i'm home alone and i hear the garage door open..

When i'm home alone and i hear a car pull up and then the doorbell ring

When im in a room in my house alone and i hear footsteps growing louder

When im home on my computer/watching tv and i see a reflection of a person walking up silently on screen

When i wake up to sounds of breathing and theres someone im my room

When i come back home and theres a car on the driveway

When i come back home and the door's unlocked

I'm an only child(make an inference)