shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the fact that the blackberry storm is only on verizon, show sprint some love

Sprint's closing down like 133 stores. I dunno if they're going out of biz or not, but you might wanna make the switch sooner rather than later. VZW is pricey but reliable.

You ever get like sometimes ye get on that toilet and ye shit, that water splash up on yo' ass? Don't that make ye mad, right?

You know what really make mad is when the shit is halfway out, then go back up in that mothafocka. Why do shit be teasin' yo' ass? Just get the fuck out, right?

You know what really make me mad is when yo' ass don' cooperate whicha then clinch up and break the shit in half? You be mad like a motherfucker too coz you gotta whip yo' ass for 5 hours. Use 12 roles o' toilet paper on that mothafocka.

You know what really bother me is when you be strainin' for a long time and one lil' pebble shit comes out? Y' want some shit this big right? Stick yo' head up your ass and say: That all the shit I'm gonn' get mothafocka?

And it's afterwards right, when you done with shit, you done all the shittin' you gonna do for the whole day and you flush that toilet and one chunk come back... WHAT DOES THAT CHUNK WANT?

This is amazing

I hate friends that try to 1 up you in everything constantly. I also hate that my friend "acted" like he was a die-hard Kanye fan, but when I turned on a Kanye song just now my friend was like, "man Kanye is so gay". I hate when people switch up so quick like that.

1.) i fucking hate not knowing where shit is. i thought my box set of the office seasons 1-3 were on my bookshelf but i find season 3 in the living room and 1 and 2 are missing. what the fuck?

2.) when people don't take care of your shit. looking for my box sets, i find that my brother's left my wii games out of the case. it makes me cringe to see dvds/games laying around

1.) i fucking hate not knowing where shit is. i thought my box set of the office seasons 1-3 were on my bookshelf but i find season 3 in the living room and 1 and 2 are missing. what the fuck?

I have this problem all the time with Xanax.. I'll pop a couple and the next day I'll go look for them and can't find them. Problem is I keep hiding them from my brother cause I know he'll wanna cop that shit and end up hiding it from myself.

planning to go to sleep early then when you get caught up in something time mega speeds up to piss you off then it ends up being like 2:00 AM by the time you hit the sack and the next morning you have a job interview and then you realize it's daylight savings and your clock fucked you over by going off an hour earlier and you feel like shit but you can't go back to bed because you just had coffee

FUCK

-when you forget to charge your ipod and it dies 5 minutes after you turn it on. shit, now its just a waste of space...

-my friends cars driver window is broken and it won't close, so it gets fucking cold especially at this time of year and at night.

-crowded buses/trains.

Fuck you bedbugs and you fuck Indian couple next door who brought them in. I have two fucking papers to write and an installation to do and now I have fucking bites al over me? Fuck you. Fuck all of you. And fuck cheapass Asian landlords who only are willing to pay for the first fumigation. And fuck fumigation. Fuck having to put all my shit in bags. Fuck having to launder all of my clothes again. Fuck you. Fuck it. FUck fuck fuck fuck fuck

pulling an all nighter but ending up focusing on the wrong chapters for an exam

roommate that eat your food without telling you

roommate that don't clean up after themselves

roommate that don't pay rent

but needing said roommate because of lease/split rent

whoa the word roommate looks weird to me now

F

procrastinating to THE last minute on a paper, then thinking you're the shit when it's finished and 7 pages long, but receiving 60% on it and realizing how much time and effort other students put into theirs, keyword "time".

then that older student that talks to everyone asking you enthusiastically how you did.

also, study nazis that ruin the fucking curve for the whole class. SLO YO ROLL!

I hate that my sister is in the living room, right now, talking to herself out loud. She needs to go out to a club, or something. I also hate that she has to live with us AGAIN. She's very annoying, and I hate having to see the same person laying around everyday. I also hate when people have something to say/ask but instead of saying/asking they just stand there and look at you until you ask them, "what?".

people who can't merge into traffic, it's real fucking simple, no car coming, accelerate. Who would've thought this could be such a difficult task? instead im sitting on an interstate shoulder watching the dumbass infront of me play red light green light auto edition. Road rage, i has it, i r mad