shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Diners Drive-ins and Dives is the bomb. By far the best traveling show on food network.

This show is amazing. It's the reason road trips were invented.

I frequently get pimples on the inside of my nostrils and it hurts like fuck. This is like the only place I've been getting pimples for the past couple months. WTF?

stop pickin' your nose with them greasy fingers then:rolleyes:

Bobby Flay seems like an asshole, sometimes. An asshole that I would like to hang out with and we could be assholes together. Then we would grill shit indoors at your grandmother's just to be assholes.

I bet Paula Deen smells good, but I think she has fake teeth.

Someone needs to kill Mario Batali, though. Fuck that fat, orange croc wearing, long socks with shorts, double-chin he tries to hide with a beard, ponytail like it's the 80's having motherfuck.

Fuck his shows, but his restaurants are ridiculously good.

people who use drugs as a lifestyle accessory. this is so wack to me; if you're going to do drugs do it because you like to, not to somehow make your persona seem more authentic. it feels as bad as the kids who get into skateboarding so they don't look dumb wearing supreme.

people who are in a team lead position to where as they have to be present all day for assistance but yet are gone more than an actual manager/supervisor..

i mean, fuck...if you want to work for 4hrs or so then work at a g'damn fast food establishment or a parcel service..

...and its usually them to criticize others for taking a day off or some shit.

/end rant.

i hate ghetto people being overtly ghetto.

i was at subway today, and while i was getting my sandwich prepared this less than savory ghetto chick runs up to the counter and starts yelling she needs to see the manager. shes all 'there is a hair in my sandwich so i want my money back, by law if you have a hair in your food its free' the girl working said 'this hair is blond and none of us workers have blond hair so its your hair' of course this leads to a 'what are you accusing me of, get me teh manager' the manager comes out and then gives her most of teh money back, since she had already eaten more than half he couldnt give a full refund.

Due Monday: 6-8 pages of a rough draft for a research paper for which I have completed none of the reading necessary to write a rough draft. This is going to be a rough weekend.

Oh, did I mention I'm working all weekend, too? So I have to finish most of this shit at night when I'm dead tired? AWESOME.

dumptrucks driving on the fucking interstate with dirt and rocks flying off at the cars behind them.

people that wait to the last second to scope out the merging situation on the interstate. If you check it out early while your on the on ramp you can pick your place instead of waiting for someone to let you in. hesitation killlllllllllls.

people who dont get up to speed on the on ramp so i have to merge going like 60 behind them when everyone else is going 75+