shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

A lot of "self made men" i've met are huge douchebags. Then again, most people are huge douchebags. I don't think being a douchebag discriminates based on class, social standing, salary, or education.

honestly man nothing against you but stop getting on your high horse it's not like you're doing amazing things for the world or even for yourself. if you wanted to do better than them and prove something to someone you should have succeed in your studies or do something worth it.

you act even worse than the person you pretend to "hate".

the people i know with the most culture and also those with the biggest sense of style are favored children and/or artists' children.

good luck to your children.

Here's to hoping my father lands a position as art director on this film he's working on - I'll be on some landed-gentry type steeze after that shit but as it is I'm fucking broke so not hate to the ballers.

I don't know how rich we're talking but I know a lot of motherfucking rich (I'm talking three-houses-with-beach-views in Southern California type rich) and like anything some of them are pricks and some of them are fantastic people. Whatever. People are people.

My bacteriology lab partner of supreme bitchassness. Story separate for those bored enough to read...

He is flaky, and useless. Today was the newest act of douchebaggery in which he stood me up when we were supposed to do lab work on our bacteria/beer project (I walked my hungover ass to school at 10:00 this morning, and he did not show/answer his phone, then he calls me 2 hours later and is like "so when are we meeting?"

What a pæn.

I hate people who hate rich kids. Get the fuck over the fact that some people are born with a better set of cards than you. You're not entitled to feel like you are better than other people just because you started off worst than them.

I hate people who hate people who hate rich kids. We are all entitled to hate whomever we choose. Why hate on the haters. Hater.