shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

hahaha the other night i tripped off my board and into a wall. it really hurt, especially in cold weather.

the streets in the U-District of Seattle are so fucked up I don't know why I even bother skating around them most of the time.

They're so uneven I'll be rolling and all of a sudden my board will stop and I'll start falling forwards.

I hate that shit.

the streets in the U-District of Seattle are so fucked up I don't know why I even bother skating around them most of the time.

They're so uneven I'll be rolling and all of a sudden my board will stop and I'll start falling forwards.

I hate that shit.

find some newly paved roads.. those are my favorites.

- when it's in the -teens I'll see people dressed very inappropriately. Why do girls wear those fucking fake fur-hooded, cropped bomber jackets (exposing the muffin line) and fucking flats (without socks) in this weather? Likewise, I'll see guys wearing bball shorts. wtf. Hope you freeze. fk!

- swearing too much :(

some people just cant afford real fur. and anyways its horrible to wear animals.

- when it's in the -teens I'll see people dressed very inappropriately. Why do girls wear those fucking fake fur-hooded, cropped bomber jackets (exposing the muffin line) and fucking flats (without socks) in this weather? Likewise, I'll see guys wearing bball shorts. wtf. Hope you freeze. fk!

- swearing too much :(

cosign on this one

Leather Jacket with cashmere lining and mink fur collar... Please.

Also what is a muffin line?

A muffin top/line = too tight lowrise jeans + tight (can be cropped) shirt pushing the flabby bits outwards. Oprah called it the "dunlap syndrome" cos that's when the stomach dun lap over the jeans.

20051115_202_350x263.jpg

Even when muffin girls wear those longer shirts, those lines are still created. Shit!

Moreso worsened when worn with skate shoes or flip flops...

Grr. Im Pretty Pissed Right Now.

-bad Service

-fat Bitches That Are Conceited And Shallow

-people Who Are Constantly Angry

-loud People

-religious People

i agree with alot of this but the point i highlighted we just talked about at work. there was this fat ugly chick that came in and was being just completely rude and annoying and another girl that works with me was saying, isnt it a law that fat ugly people have to be nice. kinda seems appropriate.

I love wearing animals. Cashmere, fur, leather -- the three best things to make clothing out of.

I want a cashmere-leather jacket with a fur collar.

since this is the hate thread, i hate the fact that i completely agree with this

ugly men with handsome shoes

on behalf of myself i apologize for this

im gonna add people that refuse to admit fault. last night i was hanging out my best friend, his girl friend and her best friend. my best friend and her best friend got into an argument that completely blew out of proportion cause neither one would admit fault, even though both parties were wrong. one of the most uncomfortable moments ive been involved with.

I fucking hate people who wear dead animals on their bodies. Shit... I mean, animals are for eating, not for wearing. Ignorant, selfish assholes.

i hate people who basically only eat chicken breasts and tell you how gross it is to eat any other part of the chicken, yet, they also preach animal rights bs like this on top of it all. so you just cut out the chicken breast and throw the rest of the carcass away to rot? that's a great way to spend an animal's life. yeah. :mad:

Man, I'd love a jacket with a mink fur collar.

heh, i'd love to have a huge ass chinchilla coat.

co-sign bangbangbang's one about people in freezing weather dressing in way too little clothing for the sake of looking good. I see that shit all the time here on campus, it's way below freezing and girl's are wearing tank tops, flats/heels with no socks to parties, with maybe a light fleece over their top and nothing else.