shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

People who judge other people based on how they dress in real life. Yes, this is a forum dedicated to fashion, so it doesn't really apply here; go wild in criticizing people for their (lack of) fashion sense. But in real life, I notice people who dress well look down on others who don't really care how they look, and it bugs me. They may simply focus their life on other things that are more important to them. This may not be true for you personally and I'm not trying to make the blanket statement that everyone who is fashionable is stuck up, but there are definitely people like this. Clearly what one wears is important to people on these forums, otherwise they wouldn't be posting here so I'm ready for harsh criticism. However, I'd hope that even if someone doesn't have "style" he or she would still be treated not in a condescending manner.

An exception would apply to people who obnoxiously think they look good and are cocky about it, but in reality look like a trainwreck of stereotypes. The real question becomes how does one separate those who dress poorly into two categories of "inflated self-image" and "don't care" and I would think the only way to figure that out is by seeing how they act. Even then, it can be deceptive.

i hate: bbc clothing. ppl will wear whatever they want an all, but i dont ever see myself wearing it, looks to garish, jus too damn much. it looks shit. but ppl will wear whatever they want... and i dont understand payin so much for that stuff! theres guys in my uni wearin bape an stuff for everyday lectures! if i was gona drop that much on something id keep it for slightly more special times than thermodynamics lecture.

i dated an asian girl once, a while ago, and i havnt a clue where her family was from, she had been brought up in england and she was awesome. theres a LOT of asians at my uni (not many girls of any kind tho) an some are really nice an all, just the leap from knowing to dating seems pretty large, mainly because they group off with others from where they're from (understandable).

People who judge other people based on how they dress in real life. Yes, this is a forum dedicated to fashion, so it doesn't really apply here; go wild in criticizing people for their (lack of) fashion sense. But in real life, I notice people who dress well look down on others who don't really care how they look, and it bugs me. They may simply focus their life on other things that are more important to them. This may not be true for you personally and I'm not trying to make the blanket statement that everyone who is fashionable is stuck up, but there are definitely people like this. Clearly what one wears is important to people on these forums, otherwise they wouldn't be posting here so I'm ready for harsh criticism. However, I'd hope that even if someone doesn't have "style" he or she would still be treated not in a condescending manner.

For the most part i'd agree, except i would say that it's OK to judge someone based on their clothes if you're judging them in terms of taste (this of course doesn't apply to people who genuinely just don't care about sartorial matters, only to people who are making some kind of effort)...but I wouldn't go beyond that. Making assumptions about people's character based simply on dress i think is pretty ignorant. Here at school, not many people seem to pay much attention at all to dressing, and it's understandable given there are more important priorities and not always the financial means for such extra luxuries.

i've tried in the past to date asian dudes, but they all turn out to be overly-emotional, doting whiners who want their girls to be a typical asian girl that squeals every time their overly-emotional doting whiner of a boyfriend buys them an LV bag.

i hope one day i'm proven wrong. i'm starting to feel bad about passing the good ones (assuming they exist) over for manipulative white assholes - which, by the way, is my gripe. i hate dating white guys.

I almost thought fade to black posted this, when I looked at that avy...

yeah but i never seen GIRLS goin apeshit over that stuff...usually it's just dudes.

in HK it seems girls are more into shit like Agnes B for clothing, and Gucci, LV, etc. small accessories.

didn't even see the reply. but yeah, for some bizarre reason, I'm standing there minding my own business while spike tries on some acronym jacket, and a literal horde of asian girls in kangol hats and ugg boots and shit come in, squeal over the neon hoodies that I assumed just gave people headaches, then leave.

maybe it's just a london thing, with the whole new rave trend nowadays, it's all 'streetwear' and neons.

note: I also hate the fact that every time I find something I like in a vintage shop it's too big. were people not size XS in the past?

As an Asian (Chinese, if that makes a diffference) guy--I'm completely enamored with the type of Asian girl who's assimilated so well into American culture that I don't see myself having a chance because I'd assume they only date white guys (or any non-asian guy for that matter.)

I can relate to that assumption being a chinaman myself. But I did it twice dating totally assimilated asian girls from affluent predominantly white suburbs. But in the end you gotta ask yourself, can you really be with someone you dress way better than lol. Can you stand seeing a girl every other day in Abercrombie and Juicy?

What we need to do is drop rap videos on all these Islamic countries. Get the kids to stop thinking the Koran is cool and start going after the goods NOW. Fuck the chance of 72 virgins in heaven, get it NOW. It's there for the taking! Just ball out, As sala'amu alaikum Dipset bitch! Fuck a Koran, pop bottles bitches! Grey Goose, big chains, oil money, get it get it! Sell that crack, get that money, fuck those hoes... Those complete body shaws, those aren't hot! Hell no! How are we supposed to see if she even got an ass? Baby Phat! Get those jewels on your celly Jasmine! Ahkmed get your money up! Stop getting so angry about Israel, make money with those Jews, they are good at that! Get that paper, get rich, get bitches, when was the last time you saw Abdullah Hassan at the club poppin bottles with models? NEVER. He's just a herb!

Thats whats really really good!

WHERE ARE YOU REDFOXXWORTH!!??

I hate how all my friends and family are trying convince me and my wife to have kids.

I hate having to remember 15 passwords a day to get through my day.

I hate trance music and russian guidos.

guidos in general. i hear that they caused global warming by using so much hairspray...

shit, tell me about it. in new york, not only do i have to keep my eyes on crazy cab drivers and bike messengers ignoring traffic, i have to keep dodging people who hack loogies left and right. they better not spit on me, esp my denim. :mad:

Are they always old Chinese people? That's what I've noticed in Chicago.

I hate doing dishes.

I hate doing them moreso after I've procrastinated.

^ Yessssss! They pile up and since the dishwasher has been busted, oh lordy.

I hate:

>Forgeting what thought about one second ago.

>People who refuse listen.

>People who project their faults and insecurities on eveyone around them.

>People who can never be wrong or to blame.

>Having your back muscles hurt to hell and exacerbating the problem by not getting sleep for weeks.

>Punk kids on the subway.

>Punk kids on the bus.

>Punk kids on the street

>Punk kids.

>Having a bloody nose.

>Hearing things that aren't there.

>Not being able to complete his list due to failing memory.

>Not being socially keen.

I really hate:

Slip-ons.

In New York, its everyone (even little Timmy!)

In San Francisco it is the same as well. In fact, in one of the tourist guide books I have, it even goes so far as to say that one should be on their guard in Chinatown if they are offended by loogies and/or the sound made when one is sucking snot back up into their nose really loud (like before you make a loogie). It is like a chorus of loogies when I walk through there. Why is this? Question for the "Ask An Asian" thread...........

- when it's in the -teens I'll see people dressed very inappropriately. Why do girls wear those fucking fake fur-hooded, cropped bomber jackets (exposing the muffin line) and fucking flats (without socks) in this weather? Likewise, I'll see guys wearing bball shorts. wtf. Hope you freeze. fk!

- swearing too much :(