shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate when you see a girl who looks like this from behind, but their faces end up looking like they're worthy of being in the ugly girls thread.

Agreed

That chick in the poncho and cane looks totally hot from behind, but I'm pretty sure she's nasty in tha front.

I hate how I went to the hospital to get my neck checked out and x-rayed... Wait a good 30 mins before getting checked up... Downstairs and waited another 30 mins for the x-ray... Went back upstairs, only find out that the doctor left...

Stupid bitch, couldve sed you were off in 20...

And if I have to pay a 2nd time for her to tell me wassup with my x-ray, because it was a 2nd day, Ima spit in her mouth...

Same old same old local front page newspaper article about random black kid who got shot and over 700+ people attending funeral and calling for change! Oh lord! Finally, they want change! Who gives a flying fuck. This same fucking story has been seen countless times in every fucking newspaper all across the United States over the past 20 years, and has anything really changed? No. Black/hispanic poor kids are still killing each other over money & drugs, the government can't do anything about it, deal with it yourselves you fucking morons. Stop working 80 hours a week minimum wage jobs while your kids run around unsupervised impregnating and killing each other. Get an education, move out of the ghetto, and get a real fucking job.

is this a joke?

Drinking orange juice after having brushed your teeth a few minutes ago and eating nothing in bxn to counter toothpaste aftertaste.

Pple who say shit that isn't true and those who believe w/o bothering to ask..doesn't hurt to ask..didn't hurt me.

Places that won't accept credit for metro passes

Misplacing stuff you just had in your hands

Straw bags

Terry cloth bags

I hate how the smallest purchase I make in New York for the past few years requires genius-level political skills to not end in grief.

Me: (beseeching voice) "Hi, how are you? May I please have a chocolate chip cookie? Thanks very much!"

Blisteringly angy cashier: *glares. Ambles over to get cookie. Returns 2 minutes later. Slams on counter* "That's $2.mumble mumble mumble."

Me: (can't see register). "OK!" *hands over $2*

Blisteringly angry cashier: " I SAID $2.19!"

Me: *throws quarter on counter* "Keep the fucking change, you fuck!"

This happens everywhere. I'm not a dick, I swear.

Yes, I know I'm absurdly new here.

I hate how the smallest purchase I make in New York for the past few years requires genius-level political skills to not end in grief.

Me: (beseeching voice) "Hi, how are you? May I please have a chocolate chip cookie? Thanks very much!"

Blisteringly angy cashier: *glares. Ambles over to get cookie. Returns 2 minutes later. Slams on counter* "That's $2.mumble mumble mumble."

Me: (can't see register). "OK!" *hands over $2*

Blisteringly angry cashier: " I SAID $2.19!"

Me: *throws quarter on counter* "Keep the fucking change, you fuck!"

This happens everywhere. I'm not a dick, I swear.

Yes, I know I'm absurdly new here.

I would have just grabbed my 2 dollars and left, went somewhere else for a cookie. You were either too asian or white for cashier.

When my Mac starts shitting out on me. Both Firefox and Safari have been randomly crashing recently and my laptop, as a whole, has been running really slow lately for no apparent reason. I'd totally send it in to have it fixed if I didn't have two papers I needed to write in the next few days.

^ same for me. Safari crashes from time to time (it was twice a day before the recent update). But what bother me more, is when it keeps connecting/disconnecting from my wifi access point. I guess my airport card must have a problem or something.

Sometimes I just want to thrown my macbook by the window.

OH SNAP, ME TOO!

Brand new Mac Book Pro kept crashing on me. Then it started to "force quit". People at the Apple store told me to reinstall the OS. I put it in a drawer where it's been for 4 months.

Meanwhile, my brother comes over and connects w/ his old HP laptop. No problem. WTF?

Macbook's airport card had this problem since the release of leopard; however, apple is working on a solution right now and they should release a patch in the next weeks.

Thanks for using your first ever post on helping me, and thanks for the relief.

^ same for me. Safari crashes from time to time (it was twice a day before the recent update). But what bother me more, is when it keeps connecting/disconnecting from my wifi access point. I guess my airport card must have a problem or something.

Sometimes I just want to thrown my macbook by the window.

^same

mac problems: applications>utilities>disk utility>repair permissions

wireless problems: download istumbler and istumbler spectrum widget. check for wireless interference on the channel your router is currently broadcasting on. change the channel (airport utility for apple routers; web-based control panel for 3rd party routers) if necessary.

when some fucking asshole piece of shit breaks my fucking window and steals my itrip transmitter and my tom tom FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD COCK ASS FUCKER

last year some fuckin' bastard broke my car window and took away my GPS but left the charger there. so i bought a new one and offered free takeaway for the charger on some local website later someone called w/ a private number and took it away. a week later i found it on that website for sale. (it had my name initial on it so i could tell). I was not happy.

YUCK. wtf happened?

Our mannequins are basically torsos on a steel rod with a screw to fasten them. I was adjusting one and the screw wasn't fastened properly and my finger was summarily squished, resulting in not one, but two blood blisters.

when some fucking asshole piece of shit breaks my fucking window and steals my itrip transmitter and my tom tom FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD COCK ASS FUCKER
last year some fuckin' bastard broke my car window and took away my GPS but left the charger there. so i bought a new one and offered free takeaway for the charger on some local website later someone called w/ a private number and took it away. a week later i found it on that website for sale. (it had my name initial on it so i could tell). I was not happy.

Once I went downtown and came back to my car to find that my window had been punched in. Whoever did it rummaged through my car and stole two CDs, three empty CD cases, and a bottle of hand lotion. I know that the window was punched in because there was a bloody napkin on my passenger-side seat. When I got home, I took the napkin and put it in a ziploc bag with the idea of taking it down to the police station and demanding that a DNA test be done so that justice could finally be meted. I kept that bloody napkin in my kitchen for like a year; later, when I was moving, I found it and my dreams of following up on finding that son of a bitch were rekindled. My friends convinced me to throw the damn napkin away. I still regret doing so.