shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

basically you become a snotty better-than-art-thou biatch (ex-whore)

edit:

When people make bizarre combinations of phrases like "better-than-art-thou."

I don't know if you were thinking "holier-than-thou" while reading "wherefore art thou Romeo" out of Romeo and Juliet or what, but that makes no sense.

the same people that despise graffiti at the first place are buying up artists' canvas like crazy.

since for some reason it's cool now.

just ranting, went to an art show over the weekend, and the adjacent gallery was showing artist from the crew like AWR, MSK, and you could hear the owner/manager saying "you know he actually went to federal penitentiaries for graffiti for 5 years, well yes it is a federal offense you know..." as if he was trying to add more street credit to the artist, and yet from my eyes, it was such slap in the face, i dont know, maybe it's the community's way of revenge, by selling works for ungodly amount of money to the ungodly people who put you down in the first place. so who is guilty after all.

i walk through times square all the time on my lunch break and i cant tell you how many times ive heard a pack of tourists say 'oooh, theres the olive garden' or 'lets go to sbarros' i hate this. are you fucking kiddiing me? you come all the way to ny from kansas city or something and you are going to not only the same places you go to at home but the worst same places you go to at home? people are fucking stupid, i hate people.

Guest jmatsu

i hate discovering that a certain thread i created had been deleted (or ones i liked not produced by myself). unlike infractions mods don't humor you with an explanation. at least threads that were locked sometimes had some (sometimes/a long time ago).

i hate when people use "postmodern" as a synonym for "weird," "nonsensical," "dada," or "anything i dont understand that has any artsy pretense"... as if it wasnt a specific cultural, economic, academic and (increasingly) political response to modernism

like that guy who spoofed keagan's "wearing brokeback mountain" thread in some lame-ass mspaint chop job manner, throwing in some kids face and the words "post-modern"

if anything, the recursion and semiotic interplay in keagan's thread more closely resembles the great modernist artists like jasper johns and bruce nauman (respectively)

New metrocard rates in NYC. Instead of an elegant 20% bonus (buy 5 rides get one free), we get a 15% bonus. So now there are nickels and dimes left over on cards. I always refilled my card at the machine but I don't want to have to put in 95 cents or some shit.

New metrocard rates in NYC. Instead of an elegant 20% bonus (buy 5 rides get one free), we get a 15% bonus. So now there are nickels and dimes left over on cards. I always refilled my card at the machine but I don't want to have to put in 95 cents or some shit.

Here's the instructions:

The new rules are more complex. Putting $7 or more on a card will result in a 15 percent bonus. The minimum amount to get a free ride is $7, which will result in a card worth $8.05 — good for 4 rides, with 5 cents left over. Paying $10 gets you a card worth $11.50 — good for 5 rides, with $1.50 left over. Paying $20 gets you a card worth $23 — good for 11 rides, with $1 left over. The minimum amount you will have to pay to get an even number of rides, with no money left on the card, is $40 (which gets you a card worth $46, good for 23 rides). If you need help with the arithmetic, try this MetroCard Bonus Calculator.

How to Avoid a Leftover Balance: The M.T.A. is recommending three options to avoid having a balance left over on a pay-per-ride MetroCard with a starting balance of less than $40.

1. You can buy a $10 card from a MetroCard vending machine and refill it 3 times, with $10 each time, or you can buy a $20 MetroCard and refill it once with another $20. Either way will eventually get you 23 rides, with no balance left over.
  2. You can visit EasyPayExpress to automatically refill your pay-per-ride MetroCard and pay your bill with a credit or debit card.
  3. You can visit a MetroCard merchant. The M.T.A. is unveiling two new cards, available only at stores that sell MetroCards. One card will cost $17.39 and carry a $20 value, good for 10 rides. The other card sells for $52.17 and carries a $60 value, good for 30 rides.

I don't do this shit, I just get the monthly. I wouldnt mind paying the extra if there were something to gain, more trains, less crowded cars, less random stops and delays, etc. but nothing is going to happen. I hate the mta.

I know all about that stuff, been to the calculator site too. I dont want to pay $15.65 for an $18.00 credit or $31.30 for a $36. Lemme just put in $20, get a free round trip and quit. I only use $55.65 a month the monlthy isn't worth it. I'm not angry at the reduced bonus--heck give me 10%--I want even fare on my cards. These are MY pennies! Mine!

Tardy-ass motherfuckers. When there is a solid, written agreement amongst people that you will meet at a pre-determined hour to work on a project, you don't get to make an excuse. No texts, no voicemails, no e-mails? Naw, you fucked up and you better not expect me to be all "okay, whatever" about this. Bitches think my time can't be better spent somewhere else?

i walk through times square all the time on my lunch break and i cant tell you how many times ive heard a pack of tourists say 'oooh, theres the olive garden' or 'lets go to sbarros' i hate this. are you fucking kiddiing me? you come all the way to ny from kansas city or something and you are going to not only the same places you go to at home but the worst same places you go to at home? people are fucking stupid, i hate people.

ive made it my goal to eat at kfc in as many countries that have them. so far, u.s, mexico, japan, spain, and the czech republic. but there will be more trust me there will be more. not exactly the same but close enough

2313517429_321c93d2f9.jpg

ALSO

-daylight savings time. especially when its spring forward. there goes that extra hour of sleep. fuck

-going for more then 24 hours without tea or caffeine of some sort

-going for more then 24 hours without something sweet like a cookie

-people that buy simply because of the label or worst, to show off the label

-shit talking shit

-cold showers

-wearing glasses and being caught in the rain

-wearing glasses and eating something super hot (steamy not spicy)

-falling asleep with contacts on

-getting pennies in change cos machines hate them

-strangers that get too close to you e.g. they're fucking touching you

-demagnetized metro passes

-pple that subject you to their horrible music instead of the usual 'ring' when you're waiting for them to pick up

-----

-people who start off by going, "i didn't even want to buy this, they made me" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? they didn't hold a gun to your head and say buy this or i'm going to blow your brains out. i'm sorry that they were being annoying ass pushy sales people and i'm sorry you're so much of a pushover that you'd let them "make" you buy something you don't want and the fact that you actually let them swipe your card charging almost 2,000$ but its not my fucking problem, you have to go back there and return it. face your demons.

-annoying ass pushy sales associates

-----

-when I'm writing a rep msg and I accidently press the wrong button and the msg gets cut off..