shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

meant to post it here instead of the fat people thread but i couldnt be pissed to find this one before

but i harbor a strong dislike for that guy jared from the subway commercials

first off, hes still not in very good shape

still very pudgy about the face and neck

second he is pretty ugly in a very unremarkable way considering how often he is on television

plus ive read hes working as a motivational speaker

just because he decided to stop grotesquely overeating for fear of dying from edema

a real hero, that guy

i ate with stir sticks because i'm throwback. it was tough but i made it through.

I once ate microwaved chili at work with a coffee cup top since all the plastic utensils usually in the caf were taken.

I hate my cellphone and its little to none reception in my neighbourhood.

1. forgetting my headphones when leaving for work and having to ride the train without music

2. people listening to reggaeton

3. people listening to reggaeton on the train so loud to where you can hear that annoying diarrhea of percussion coming from their headphones

4. people listening to reggaeton on the train so loud to where you can hear that annoying diarrhea of percussion coming from their headphones when i forget my headphones when leaving for work and having to ride the train without music

5. while i'm at it, midtown.

i have a list.

-slow people in fast line. of course, i always end up behind them.

-cheap zippers on expensive clothes.

-dreaming about work.

-naked boys with socks on.

-people who make me explain my jokes and sarcasm.

-homeless gutter punks with dogs.

-touching unbrushed metal. because of this, i never take my change out of a vending machine.

-one-uppers.

-those infamous excuse lines such as 'well my old roommate is black' 'my friend is gay'.

-clingy men.

-tuna salad sammich with celery.

-bad conversationalists who always end up switching the topic to them. join the debate team.

-people with BO that believe they smell good.

-bad musicians with a big payroll.

-clients who think i only work for them.

-girls who are overly nice because they want to get with my friends.

-people who forgot what theyve learnt in kindergarten.

-native english speakers with poor grammar.

for 200....

i forgot to put this in...

but bitches that collect guys. those girls that are fucking flirty and say the right shit all the time and are super nice because in reality they want to collect you and have you infatuated with them.. like this one girl that is fucking up all my friends, her facebookpage is flooded with a trillion comments from so many of my buddies writing the most heinous bullshit ive ever read, i think when they wake the fuck up they will realize how gay they have been.

-homeless gutter punks with dogs.

without them we wouldn't have nausea, capitalist casualties, antiproduct, etc!

-people with BO that believe they smell good.

i always smell amazing

-people who forgot what theyve learnt in kindergarten.

how ironic

The Sneakerhead Fad

The early 90's were a corny year for style. Chicks dont dig electric neon pink and green glow in the goddamn dark colored nike dunks. Once you're well into your 20's they look silly on you. All the people with 50 pairs untouched in the box, stacked in their closet... It's like the young hipsters version of a beanie baby collection.

Mainstream fad collections never hold their value. The things that do go up in value are the things most people dont think of saving.