shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i mean, it's not like the US is any better. older generations here are voting against progressive and reasonable reform in the face of racism, immigration and the gays, and much like the UK's rural v. urban issues, we're seeing a massive polarization of urban and rural values/politics here. The haves and the have nots are clashing, but in a diametrically opposed way.   Brexit is seriously worrisome, and that increases the possibility of a trumpocalypse happening this November.*

*I stayed at a Trump residence in Chicago earlier this year, and my god, that man might be crazy but he can run a hotel like nobody's business.

• 2 months later...

*I stayed at a Trump residence in Chicago earlier this year, and my god, that man might be crazy but he can run a hotel like nobody's business.

You realize that this is the same man whose been through multiple bankruptcies...

I don't think history has ever had a politician who was first a businessman. Usually it's the politicians contriving with businessmen; but it's always been separate like church and state.

I can't say anything really because I believe in hearing what one says before passing judgement but every time I hear him speak or attempt to, after five minutes I'm ready to gag myself.

What I do hear, the snippets I obviously can't ignore: paints him as someone who goes too far in promising what we all know ain't gonna be delivered. He's extreme like this I suppose.

My fear is how much further we are going to drop in the eyes of the world if he's actually elected. Not for a vanity so much as vote of confidence in America/n(s)

im not actually mad - just messing around with em. if somebody asks you 40% of asking price, keep in mind i turned off "or best offer" function, wouldn't you get a little frustrated? This is a regular occurrence, if people are going to give dipshit offers im going to give a dipshit response. 

Edited by Fycus

delusional apes spreading manure.

not everything is about you.

I don't like you but I'm not intimidated enough that I need to avoid you in social settings because if that was the case I would have told them I ain't going if you're going, so get over yourself

Your brother may be the one that's getting a check for mental disability (while yours is for something else) but he's the normal one between the two of you, bipolar you. Not that there's anything wrong with that. The way you put your brother down though...

Please don't let my name pass through your lips anymore. its been months already and u still talking about it.

• 2 weeks later...

just scraped my one month old car today against a pillar while pulling in to work

said fuuckkk and was mad for like 20 seconds

but then I figured what's done is done and the cost to repair isn't going to kill me

but man I gotta be much more careful, sigh

• 3 weeks later...

all these pussies cryin about trump victory

shut up already

this is a kind of political correctness, isn't it?

fall in line behind the president no matter what.

crying about trump's victory is a first amendment right.

shutting up about it, being scared to speak out, is more pussy-ish, don't you agree?

shutting up about it, being scared to speak out, is more pussy-ish, don't you agree?

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

pI1s9je.png

Edited by jayrock

No. Just find it annoying when people constantly literally cry about it. Pussies. Petulant babies. If people wanna have rational discussions about the political climate, then thats alright by me. It's when the sonic landscape is soiled by crying, whining or the quiffs of said pussies constantly, that I am vexed. Just cause u download the latest nofx anti trump administration song, doesn't make you a political lobbyist, nor a anarcho freedom fighter. Don't mean u gotta acapella that shit at the grownup table even u weren't invited Edited by SSchadenfreude

i don't know how one can argue about trump's non-racism and omit his hiring of Steve Bannon, the poster boy of white nationalism, as Chief Executive of his campaign

or trump management inc's redlining of POC at his apartment buildings

i will agree that crying wolf is not good but this is not that