shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Contracting blows. Every single time I get sent a new deal memo my named is spelled wrong/the fee we discussed is incorrect, and I always feel bad for being like 'actually we agreed to $1500 more than you have down'. 

I feel like I'm the only person who agonizes over the work I send, pouring over every line to make sure it's 110% correct. 

• 2 weeks later...

^give 'em hell, people will take advantage at every opportunity

Related note, I HATE working with stupid fucking people who don't even bother to do things correctly or efficiently. Just make an effort, not even asking for that much. These people would rather write multiple explanatory emails instead of just doing their fucking job right the first time

Would it be offensive to record the conversations and then just send the contract back to them with the recording?

I don't go off making recordings of every convo. Too much effort and space wasted imho but generally I jot down what was said word for word (comes with the memory) and the time + date. I also make sure to repeat what was said while on the phone with them.

But if they keep playing that cat and mouse game, I would just record and send.

Sorry you're going through that shiet. :/

Grailed's user base

I mean I'm glad I can get a few bucks for some old clothes that nobody on the forums would buy anymore but these are some of the most unpleasant people I've ever dealt with

And half of them end up paying with their mom's credit card

Edited by ProfMonnitoff

i've only bought from grailed. exact opposite happens where i get great service. its likely their mom shipping promptly for them.

tbh, i used to have my mom crush some online supreme drops. my iphone couldn't handle the non mobile site back then. no shame.

i've only bought from grailed. exact opposite happens where i get great service. its likely their mom shipping promptly for them.

cant believe this never crossed my mind before

Related note, I HATE working with stupid fucking people who don't even bother to do things correctly or efficiently. Just make an effort, not even asking for that much. These people would rather write multiple explanatory emails instead of just doing their fucking job right the first time

New corporate firewall installed last night has blocked all remote connections, and now a software vendor in the UK is unable to remote into one of our servers to fix shit

The overall incompetence is completely infuriating

Ffffffffffffffff

Guys who use the restroom marked for woman and don't put the toilet seat back down AND leaves the toilet unflushed.

You're just transphobic, I'm about to report you to the diversity kommandantur.

when it comes to shipping couriers i feel like ppl rag on usps the most but personally, usps has been better than ups and fedex by far.

Quickest and cheapest and picking up packages is not as much of a hassle.

I had ups deliver a package to an access point. The store claims they don't have it and to come back the next day. Went back and again told they dont have it. Same dude behind the desk and he tries to tell me he wasn't working yesterday. Cmon son. Phone the customer service number and person seemed to be confused on whether the access point had it or ups had it. Had them start an investigation, which will take a week minimum. They also dont deliver on weekends.

For fedex, every time i try to send the package to one of their stores, they always seem to just deliver it and then when I'm not home it gets sent to their main shipping place in the middle of nowhere. Also can't seem to request a transfer to a closer fedex store from the main location since i already requested the transfer initially. Also, for some reason the express international packages cant seem to be delievered on weekends but the cheaper shipping ones can...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...