shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

speaking of grailed, i hate how some ppl just put up a pic of kanye in the item they're selling to attract the fanboys.

I recall seeing a listing for a pair of CP chelsea boots once and dude put a pic of kanye except the chelseas in the pic were from BV...

Also, the ppl who just throw up a stock pic and say something like 7/10 condition and when you ask for actual pics "I'm at school right now, item is at home" 

Selling online in general sucks dick

haven't had too many issues selling on Sufu tbqh

Grailed in general.

Grailed used to be great service. Many good deals and people probably mature enough to sell them. Now all I hear are refunds, claims etc even from my friends...

grailed not used to great service. many good deals to be had! you have no friends because they want refunds and claims. they dont want you to succeed.

• 3 weeks later...

On phone with TWC rn trying to get rid of the phone + TV and keep internet only. Bitch keeps trying to get me to stay but at a lower price but she doesn't seem to understand i want internet only. 

Side note, they did offer to double my internet speed and lower my bill by ~$30/month. Useful info if i ever get the tv package again

what are sufu members thinking of the yeezy collections? dont recall seeing anything about it here.

honest question about clothes only obviously; is it bringing anything new and interesting under the light while taking strong inspiration from undercover, raf simons, helmut lang, engineered garments, kawabuko...? 

i believe i'm lacking some knowledge in fashion aesthetics to make up my mind but i do like some of the stuff, although the aforementioned designers seem to have had a much deeper "thinking" into what their clothes reflect(ed at the time), making the yeezy pieces feeling more gimmicky i'd say, which is a shame 

(wasn't sure where to post this)

Edited by Cinarque

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...