shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Adobe's 2015 Creative Suite is TRASH, can't even use Premiere and Media Encoder simultaneously without shit freezing up all the time. No idea how they fucked this up so much from 2014

FUCK YOU ADOBE

On a similar note, OS X Yosemite is trash also. All this shit used to work just fine on Mavericks

Edited by jayrock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

speaking of grailed, i hate how some ppl just put up a pic of kanye in the item they're selling to attract the fanboys.

I recall seeing a listing for a pair of CP chelsea boots once and dude put a pic of kanye except the chelseas in the pic were from BV...

Also, the ppl who just throw up a stock pic and say something like 7/10 condition and when you ask for actual pics "I'm at school right now, item is at home" 

Selling online in general sucks dick

speaking of grailed, i hate how some ppl just put up a pic of kanye in the item they're selling to attract the fanboys.

I recall seeing a listing for a pair of CP chelsea boots once and dude put a pic of kanye except the chelseas in the pic were from BV...

Also, the ppl who just throw up a stock pic and say something like 7/10 condition and when you ask for actual pics "I'm at school right now, item is at home" 

Selling online in general sucks dick

haven't had too many issues selling on Sufu tbqh

Grailed in general.

Grailed used to be great service. Many good deals and people probably mature enough to sell them. Now all I hear are refunds, claims etc even from my friends...

grailed not used to great service. many good deals to be had! you have no friends because they want refunds and claims. they dont want you to succeed.