shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When you put your backpack down to get some water, end up talking to someone for 2 minutes and three junkies snatch it behind you without anyone noticing. Backpack, wallet, keys to my dorm and bikelock lost. Oh and also 500dollars in sales with sensitive personal information. Fuck. 

offhand i can think of a few that are probably as interesting:

the crash and burning of TOJ

the 2nd coming and glory of westside (pbuw) 

that asian dude who apparently slept with his cousin and was subsequently banned 

ronnel's obsession with posting his kid

edmond's toe fetish

masterchef's attempt to buy all the jawnz, ever

no you're right that story does sound a lot more interesting

diniro spying on the people that broke into his house and stole his computer was very entertaining too tbh

people that feel the need to make a fb status every time they accomplish something in life, even if its something totally small and insignifiant

took a shit today1!!!!

new PR on weight and size

follow my blog now at http://changtookashit.tumblr.com

why is health insurance so goddamn confusing?

So they can keep charging you up the arse for premiums + still not benefit you much (if at all) with high deductibles.  

i just discovered why my computer is slow as f.

The dropbox app has been syncing with my computer & loaded a zillion files from my boss's dropbox.

Deleting thousands of files (near 5k) isn't fun.

Than trying to delete dropbox itself, *bangs head on desk*.  I kept getting "can't delete because dropbox's extensions are in use"

THANK YOU GOOGLE.

I now know I have something called activity monitor.

Adobe's 2015 Creative Suite is TRASH, can't even use Premiere and Media Encoder simultaneously without shit freezing up all the time. No idea how they fucked this up so much from 2014

FUCK YOU ADOBE

On a similar note, OS X Yosemite is trash also. All this shit used to work just fine on Mavericks

Edited by jayrock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

speaking of grailed, i hate how some ppl just put up a pic of kanye in the item they're selling to attract the fanboys.

I recall seeing a listing for a pair of CP chelsea boots once and dude put a pic of kanye except the chelseas in the pic were from BV...

Also, the ppl who just throw up a stock pic and say something like 7/10 condition and when you ask for actual pics "I'm at school right now, item is at home" 

Selling online in general sucks dick