shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Whenever I think I'm done with spreadsheets

Never have to look at another spreadsheet.

One creeps up on me ):

Also,

Pplê whö líkē fíllìñg øùt fœrmß lîkė thïš.

-_______________________-

Ohhhhhhh and thank you very much for letting me know you're from 1234 avenue of the americas, ny ny, ny ny 10001. Overkill much???

I feel you, my friend in the tech spec is looking to move too.

I actually don't mind sticking around SF if I can find a place that I like, but also chi, nyc, portland...unless you wanna go do small town.

Honestly skies the limit. SF is pretty effing expensive as it is. You can move anywhere financially, you just need to figure out what you want from a city/town.

Edited by whitney

Agreed, I have a ton of friends who moved back to LA and are loving life but their career situation isn't as good. It's pretty easy to pick a career path up in the bay area and stick with it, pretty easy to bounce around between companies too. Only problem I have is the benefits are pretty minimal considering the opportunities that can be had in other cities (jobs permitting). Shanghai for example I can live like a king on the cheap and continue career development, but in the end Shanghai is not San Francisco and I do kinda feel at home here.

I have a buddy who moved to Portland and extended family that lived there previously, and while it is a great city it feels like diet-SF or SF junior. There's something about smaller cities that I find myself growing in and out of too fast (Seattle being a great example after living there for 5 years). There's a lot of cool things to be had, but in the end it just feels small in scale compared to SF or NYC

I definitely want to go bigger. SF is a medium sized city and doesn't really have enough to offer personally... people counter that argument by saying the bay area as a whole has a lot within driving distance (oakland, marin, napa, sj, etc) but those are just more small-medium cities.

Maybe I go povo status and just move to nyc or asia. I honestly think that I value my location > money, but I'm being a little bitch about making the move... 

I have a buddy who moved to Portland and extended family that lived there previously, and while it is a great city it feels like diet-SF or SF junior. There's something about smaller cities that I find myself growing in and out of too fast (Seattle being a great example after living there for 5 years). There's a lot of cool things to be had, but in the end it just feels small in scale compared to SF or NYC

portland sucks now

Agreed, I have a ton of friends who moved back to LA and are loving life but their career situation isn't as good. It's pretty easy to pick a career path up in the bay area and stick with it, pretty easy to bounce around between companies too. Only problem I have is the benefits are pretty minimal considering the opportunities that can be had in other cities (jobs permitting). Shanghai for example I can live like a king on the cheap and continue career development, but in the end Shanghai is not San Francisco and I do kinda feel at home here.

SF is a small city....

Comparatively speaking (if you are looking at other major cities like nyc, shanghai, etc) but as others mentioned in this thread its in the bay area which allows for a greater diversity in a pretty small traveling distance

Edited by Fycus

After all the FBI shit happened at my crib, My girl of five years dipped on me because she says I treat her different and she hates this house now. I'm still stuck with rent and debt and now I have fucking nothing except some fly clothes. This is some bullshit.

what happened to the room mate

please expand your story its the most interesting thing on sufu in like 5 years

whyyyyy

why always me?! and right before bed. FML.

22460227236_4cfd7acc80.jpg

22298419468_7d51cacea1_c.jpg

http://nature.berkeley.edu/~callobius/cbcstuff/common_spiders/big_spi_quilt.html

"A recently arrived mediterranean invasive, now found in the Bay Area.  If you see this spider, please contact Darrell Ubick at the California Academy of Science.  This spider does not make a web."

Darrell you have mail!

More here http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn74143.html 

Shit like this makes me think about living in an apartment/condo where there was pest control. Never saw a bug..

Edited by gettoasty

Comparatively speaking (if you are looking at other major cities like nyc, shanghai, etc) but as others mentioned in this thread its in the bay area which allows for a greater diversity in a pretty small traveling distance

I think it is hard to define what makes a city palatable anyway as it varies heavily and is definitely not in direct correlation with amount of people/things. Dumb mags often act like we can be ubuquitous but how many taco trucks do you really need if you have one or two good ones?

what happened to the room mate

please expand your story its the most interesting thing on sufu in like 5 years

offhand i can think of a few that are probably as interesting:

the crash and burning of TOJ

the 2nd coming and glory of westside (pbuw) 

that asian dude who apparently slept with his cousin and was subsequently banned 

ronnel's obsession with posting his kid

edmond's toe fetish

masterchef's attempt to buy all the jawnz, ever

no you're right that story does sound a lot more interesting

shit i hate: being late to appointments/places; i'm going to donate $50 to the Trump campaign everytime I'm late again fml

edit: and the wrost part, i can't even blame anybody else. I know where the appt is, I know what time, I just magically fuck up and end up late as usual. supposed professional my ass.

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

those new yeezys that look like a pair of geobaskets fucked some duck boots

it's like camo in an urban setting:

you can see the assholes a mile away.