shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Boring ass housewives who think everyone in the surrounding area is interested in why they became not only a yoga instructor but also a certified Pilates instructor.

Starting new books while in the middle of reading one already

I feel like the venn diagram of these housewives overlaps well with TWITs (Trophy Wives In Training) 

saw a few of those this morning while driving and kanye popped into my head 'got one of ur kids got u for 18 years...'

signed for a fedex package with those door tags 3 times. still no delivery. left it at the door, at the apartment building entrance, and even asked fedex to leave the package w/o signature online.

it got here from hong kong literally overnight, less than 5 miles from me, and i've waited over a week lol

now i have to go pick it up

After spending 3 months with papers and textbooks, that feeling of emptiness when done a shithard exam you have to flush away with 4 beers at 2 pm and then returning home at 5 pm semi-drunk and have nothing to do :(

After spending 3 months with papers and textbooks, that feeling of emptiness when done a shithard exam you have to flush away with 4 beers at 2 pm and then returning home at 5 pm semi-drunk and have nothing to do :(

I completely understand man. Hope you feel better. 

Landlord (one of the biggest landlord companies in London) taking me to court over 6 months of rent they claim I didn't pay even though I did. I have the transfer confirmations etc of course and will win the case easily, but their incompetence is still costing me a bunch of time and money and sanity.

counter sue for the amount of time you will lose at your 'rate' as an 'independent contractor'

client's wife:
epic fail

this is a woman in her early 60's, totally removed from internet culture

Yeah I hate this shit.

Thank you tacotron... Yes, it was my girlfriends cat. Also sad to me because I've never had a pet and I really liked him too :(

"I won't be able to get the shirt. My mom doesn't like it and she was going to help me pay for it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused."

At least this kid was honest and polite, but you should always ask mum first.