shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When you put gas in your car and that fucker doesn't lock so you have to play with the nozzle.

Kinda gross but wedge your phone in there between the handle

^ has flying nun put out anything good in the last 10 years anyway? Not trying to challenge ur epeen, I actually have no idea.

I really liked the latest Bats record, not as good as Daddy's Highway or the Law of Things, but still good

I think the label has mostly been reissuing 80s/90s classics, but either way, I don't want Flying Nun to end up like 4AD  :unsure:

Boring ass housewives who think everyone in the surrounding area is interested in why they became not only a yoga instructor but also a certified Pilates instructor.

Starting new books while in the middle of reading one already

I feel like the venn diagram of these housewives overlaps well with TWITs (Trophy Wives In Training) 

saw a few of those this morning while driving and kanye popped into my head 'got one of ur kids got u for 18 years...'

signed for a fedex package with those door tags 3 times. still no delivery. left it at the door, at the apartment building entrance, and even asked fedex to leave the package w/o signature online.

it got here from hong kong literally overnight, less than 5 miles from me, and i've waited over a week lol

now i have to go pick it up