shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When you buy something off grailed and...

You know what I dont even have to finish this sentence or elaborate on a recent buying experience I think everyone gets the idea at this point

grailed hating meme is whatever. I much prefer using grailed to having to search various fashion forums for shit. The only thing you really have to worry about is only accepting offers from people who aren't pieces of shit so that you don't have to re-create the listing.

Got scolded by geriatric office admin 3x this morning for music too loud. Each time i turned it down she comes back and goes " so are you going to turn that down or not"

Later in day, get shut down by security for having a little bbq grill setup in a grassy area, because if theres a gathering of people it must have a catering permit, and there has to be a scheduled agreement for usage. 

1031.gif

I think it has to do with server connections fucking shit up because I was doing large file transfers while simultaneously exporting Digital Cinema Packages (our scratch disk locations are all shared storage too). Pushing that bandwidth to the limit

Work machine is a 3.5GHz i7 w/32gb ram... Not too shabby. Just had a couple kernel panics / restarts this week under heavy stress and it has me being a little more cautious than I like

Edited by jayrock

i don't know, i have a proper motorcycle

those should be reserved for kids to learn racecraft

let me clarify, i hate illegal minibikes / pocket bikes on public roads, i have to slam my brakes, late teen / young adult giving me cuteye like he owns the road

i'd report his ass if i knew where he lived. sounds like a goddamn weed whacker

I think it has to do with server connections fucking shit up because I was doing large file transfers while simultaneously exporting Digital Cinema Packages (our scratch disk locations are all shared storage too). Pushing that bandwidth to the limit

Work machine is a 3.5GHz i7 w/32gb ram... Not too shabby. Just had a couple kernel panics / restarts this week under heavy stress and it has me being a little more cautious than I like

yeah all I do is play world of warcraft on mine so that would explain it lol

when it's nice and sunny outside but you don't want to go out for a walk/run because it says "100% chance of precipitation" from the next half hour.

people who giggle a lot more than it is required. like this guy from my class we were talking about some serious topic like war or hunger or something and he was giggling the fuck with you.

Edited by freecat

people who giggle a lot more than it is required. like this guy from my class we were talking about some serious topic like war or hunger or something and he was giggling the fuck with you.

Oh god yes. There's a whole group of people from the sales department where I work that has to accompany every word they say with moronic giggling and horse-like laughter. Have to close my office windows when they're out front smoking because the noise drives me insane.

going to a new 'recommended' bar and realizing it has shitty service, shitty liquor and shitty people.

i don't give a fuck how hip or 'happening' you are, give me my goddamn alcohol quickly and with some fucking knowledge of what you're pouring. Seriously, I'm not a difficult customer, I just expect the fucking basics without any bullshit.

Bartending is not difficult. 

Guy I bought a jacket off chose an untracked shipping option that takes 2-6 weeks. I wouldn't even consider doing that.

only so many times he can get away with that before it comes back to bite his ass and someone just claims they never received the package

grailed hating meme is whatever. I much prefer using grailed to having to search various fashion forums for shit. The only thing you really have to worry about is only accepting offers from people who aren't pieces of shit so that you don't have to re-create the listing.

uhh what? Your listing doesn't get taken down until the buyer has paid.