shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

getting kicked out of a boutique coz u don't look like a chinese moneyboi

+ perpetually dry, red eyes from my long internet forums career 

where the fuck did that happen? shittier service yes, but once i start actually snapping them to put things away for me to buy, they wise up 

So many people I know are really into self-help/creative seminars and always trying to get me to go to workshops with them that are stupidly expensive that will 'change my life'. Something about that entire subculture seems one step away from Amway-esque pyramid schemes. 

where the fuck did that happen? shittier service yes, but once i start actually snapping them to put things away for me to buy, they wise up 

pieces in sydney, 3-4 separate occasions they've told me to 'come back later' because of stocktake

the stocktake apparently never ends though and i can see clueless hba swagdaddies and chrome hearts princesses milling around in there all the time

So many people I know are really into self-help/creative seminars and always trying to get me to go to workshops with them that are stupidly expensive that will 'change my life'. Something about that entire subculture seems one step away from Amway-esque pyramid schemes. 

you're just one seminar/step away from 180-ing your life

when the fast food worker gives you attitude when you ask for extra sauce

so to add on to this, cashier behind the counter told me today it was going to be 25 cents extra. I was fumbling around for a quarter when i noticed she had the nerve to charge me tax on it so it came out to like 27 cents. i pulled out my plastic and asked for a receipt 

ppl like this:

As long as idiots don't impair your quality of life and don't shitting up your immediate vicinity you really shouldn't be harboring any spiteful feelings, literally "hate" in this case, for them

Just makes u less happy overall for 0 reason

People peddling amway crap are garbage, like out of all the successful entrepreneurs who have given speeches and provided other educational material, I should listen to some paid nobodies and that with the literally non-existent entry of barrier someone can even possess the audacity to believe that they are special enough to come out on top because some snakeoil salesman tells him he has potential and great or whatever

I am ashamed to have been acquainted with people who peddle this crap due to upline pressure. Probably the only instance I had to make use of blocking function on my phone.

Ugly ass business model people with ugly ass souls. ugh just thinking about it makes my stomach turn

Edited by Hsin8

Landlord's self addressed envelopes sent with the monthly statement are the cheapest piece of shit envelopes ever. They never seal fully at all, infuriating. It's 2015 - if you can't provide an online payment method, and you insist on snail mail checks, at least give me the reassurance the damn thing will actually make it through the mail. It's not like people haven't been mailing shit for hundreds of years or anything. Spend the $5 or whatever and use an envelope that actually works.

Yeah because I have one of those :rolleyes:

The envelope they send the statements in is a sticker sealed privacy envelope, share the wealth and stop being a cheap ass for the actual payment collection is all. They probably have like a multi-year backlog of self addressed crap in the queue

Edited by jayrock

wow i dont get it does actually not own a glue stick or is he too dumb to buy one

they're running a business, make it as quick and simple as possible to collect money. as a customer i'm not impressed, and shouldn't have to worry about the required paper payment being lost in transit because they're too cheap to buy a half way decent product

marathon directly outside my window. literally a quarter of one street for three blocks is housing, and i have to listen to some yuppies religious debate at 530 am, now some fucking banshee woman has been screaming the same fucking ear piercing shriek for literally every 5s for the last half hour, if this cunt doesnt shut the fuck up soon its gonna be boston 2.0. FUCK

Edited by ver

Whoever is responsible for store layouts in Safeway grocery is retarded and should be fired

Looking for deodorant? Yeah, that'll be in the aisle by the charcoal and insecticides. Looking for bread, check the toothpaste and personal care section