shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ how the fuck did you get that?

really just hair + sweat + anatomic weakness. Also those things have a nasty way of recurring constantly. But you're gonna feel better after the surgery; night and day. Good luck!

^ how the fuck did you get that?

yeah probably  hereditary too cause my dad had one when he was young, and my brother have a small lump on tailbone too it just never flared up yet ! basically your born with it lol, it can never flare once in your life or flare once and then keep reoccuring

This morning show fake ass banter and the woman sitting next to me thats laughing at EVERYTHING. How can anyone be so happy and stupid. Shit, I think I'm just jealous. Also hate everything about this waiting room now. I hate that I hate it.

got another pilonidal cyst, 2 months after my first one ever, gotta have surgery soon

tbh all i could do was lay on my stomach in bed for 4 days, couldnt even walk when it was at his peak

google that shit if you wanna puke

Dude, had the same for around 4 years and, after surgery it didint "grow" again, thanks god!

Do the docs close the wound after the surgery or they let it open?

Dude, had the same for around 4 years and, after surgery it didint "grow" again, thanks god!

Do the docs close the wound after the surgery or they let it open?

i didnt have surgery yet, im on waiting list right now, 

but theres open and closed, i think open less chance of reccurence but slow healing.

i didnt have surgery yet, im on waiting list right now, 

but theres open and closed, i think open less chance of reccurence but slow healing.

Choose to let the wound open, the healing may be crap but the results are better m8.

Had to go to ER for a jaw dislocation. The two doctors there couldn't fix it and I didn't react to 2.5 dosages of morphine + vicodin so they put me under, at which point the senior doctor there apparently fixed everything in like 5 seconds because they were doing it wrong or something. Waiting for my massively inflated medical bill... fuck.

Didn't even get to experience morphine funtimes. double whammy.

Edited by bizubimu

Had to go to ER for a jaw dislocation. The two doctors there couldn't fix it and I didn't react to 2.5 dosages of morphine + vicodin so they put me under, at which point the senior doctor there apparently fixed everything in like 5 seconds because they were doing it wrong or something. Waiting for my massively inflated medical bill... fuck.

Didn't even get to experience morphine funtimes. double whammy.

man i feel you i never react to morphine and all those painkiller docs gave me for operation, so annoyin