shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

just do that ip shit and get around it fam

I tried doing that in Jp ith various proxies/servers and shit didn't work. Any way 2 watch Netflix in Jp?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I tried doing that in Jp ith various proxies/servers and shit didn't work. Any way 2 watch Netflix in Jp?

there's quite few vpn / dns services out there that work really well. I use unlocator, which takes literally 30 sec to set up, can be used on all devices and cost $5 / month. Yyu can choose which country settings to use, which can be useful if you want to stream local content from other countries as well (ie. BBC UK has a lot of free sporting events that can only be streamed in the UK, etc)

Seems like a ripoff when PIA's encrypted VPN services are only $40/year

You can change your DNS servers right now for free, but you'll likely still need the alternative IP for regionally locked stuff

http://www.privateinternetaccess.com
http://www.opennicproject.org/

Edit: related - https://thevpn.guru/vpn-vs-smart-dns-proxy-unblock-location/

edit2: yeah just changing your normal DNS (free, easy) won't help with regionally locked content, as smart DNS providers like Unlocator also mask your IP. cool service, but for the $$$ i'd just go with a reputable VPN provider

https://torrentfreak.com/anonymous-vpn-service-provider-review-2015-150228/

actually, on second thought maybe smart DNS is a good way to go for specifically streaming content. all depends on your needs i guess

Edited by jayrock

i guess it depends on the person as well

express is meant for those with fewer items to make the line go faster, which some people ignore and the cashier doesn't give a shit

but on top of that i seem to always get stuck behind many people who wait in line who aren't ready to pay. they wait until the cashier scans everything, look at the total, then pull out their wallet (or fish through their damn purse for 2 minutes) and then decide based on the total which card they want to use or which cash note to use

it takes so damn long. i always have my card out when i'm next in line, like how when you cross canada/usa border on land and it tells you to have your passport ready to save time

Edited by _ironman

i guess it depends on the person as well

express is meant for those with fewer items to make the line go faster, which some people ignore and the cashier doesn't give a shit

but on top of that i seem to always get stuck behind many people who wait in line who aren't ready to pay. they wait until the cashier scans everything, look at the total, then pull out their wallet (or fish through their damn purse for 2 minutes) and then decide based on the total which card they want to use or which cash note to use

it takes so damn long. i always have my card out when i'm next in line, like how when you cross canada/usa border on land and it tells you to have your passport ready to save time

do they not have self check out in the states? 

i am in Canada

but yes it exists, although not every store has it. depends on chain. as far as i know most grocery stores don't have it (loblaws does tho)

and that doesn't even solve the problem. slow people go to self-checkout just the same. or old people who take forever to read / figure out the interface. i experience this plenty at hardware/department stores (canadian tire / lowes / etc.)

i was just told that I have to wake up at 0345 and run a detail till 1500 tomorrow for Sandhurst, military competition thing. this is coming off the heels of an all nighter, and tomorrow I only had one class so i was going to catch up on sleep before big Army Navy Tennis match that I have this weekend. greattttt